New Law could eliminate informed consent for human experimentation with vaccines and meds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

New Law Could Eliminate Informed Consent for Human Experimentation with Vaccines and Meds
upload_2017-3-27_13-18-38.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND FROM ANOTHER SOURCE :

The “21st Century Cures Act” – HR 34 – became law in December, 2016 and most people have no idea what it contains. Essentially, it redefines what is meant by informed consent. Or, put another way, it expands the ability for Big Pharma to experiment on the population under the assumption that the dangers of vaccines and pharmaceuticals are too minimal for serious consideration. Melissa and Aaron Dykes dig into the language and implications of HR 34.
New Law Could Eliminate Informed Consent For Human Experimentation With Vaccines and Meds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE PROOF THIS BILL EXIST :

upload_2017-3-27_13-25-16.png

H.R.34 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): 21st Century Cures Act"search"%3A%5B"cures+act"%5D%7D&r=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is exactly how they indoctrinated the youth and the parents right with it.
Sooner or later those trendy liberals are going to force ppl to get vaccinated, every person has a different reaction to vaccines, the lights in your kid might not go out the first round, but a few rounds later you the parent will know when those lights go out in your kids.

Experiments go deeper than most of the average public zombie realizes.

Last edited:
Some people didn't realize the small print below the DNC registration to vote was one of those informed warnings.

Warning; Losing an election may cause loss of bowel control.
Take once every 4 years, but stop if symptoms persist.
tmp_16549-found out his party lost the election230192876.jpg

This is why even when I was sick with Flu I refused to go to the doctor....I will only go if I am deathly ill..I don't trust them. A healthy person is a customer lost for big pharma.

New Law Could Eliminate Informed Consent for Human Experimentation with Vaccines and Meds
View attachment 118931

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The “21st Century Cures Act” – HR 34 – became law in December, 2016 and most people have no idea what it contains. Essentially, it redefines what is meant by informed consent. Or, put another way, it expands the ability for Big Pharma to experiment on the population under the assumption that the dangers of vaccines and pharmaceuticals are too minimal for serious consideration. Melissa and Aaron Dykes dig into the language and implications of HR 34.
New Law Could Eliminate Informed Consent For Human Experimentation With Vaccines and Meds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 118933
H.R.34 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): 21st Century Cures Act"search"%3A%5B"cures+act"%5D%7D&r=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooner or later those trendy liberals are going to force ppl to get vaccinated, every person has a different reaction to vaccines, the lights in your kid might not go out the first round, but a few rounds later you the parent will know when those lights go out in your kids.

That section is in regards to devices, not drugs. This is also amending an already existing law, so I don't know that the current changes actually have much effect. It may have already been true that informed consent was not required if the devices in question were considered not to be dangerous enough to merit the need. This may have only been a superficial change to wording without actually changing the thrust of the provision. I'd need to see the original to be sure.

• Banned

View attachment 118931

View attachment 118933

That section is in regards to devices, not drugs. This is also amending an already existing law, so I don't know that the current changes actually have much effect. It may have already been true that informed consent was not required if the devices in question were considered not to be dangerous enough to merit the need. This may have only been a superficial change to wording without actually changing the thrust of the provision. I'd need to see the original to be sure.

DEVICE what part of RFID CHIP do you see being drugs. You are not seeing through the black and white. It is not put out in plain black and white. DECODED the message.

• Banned
(Sec. 3052) The humanitarian device exemption is expanded to allow the FDA to exempt from effectiveness requirements certain medical devices intended to benefit up to 8,000 individuals. (Currently, a device must be intended to benefit fewer than 4,000 individuals to qualify for this exemption.)

(Sec. 3053) The bill revises provisions related to medical device performance standards.

(Sec. 3054) The bill revises provisions related to medical device reporting requirements.

(Sec. 3055) The bill revises provisions related to medical device classification panels.

(Sec. 3056) The bill eliminates the requirement for the Institutional Review Board supervising the clinical testing of an investigational or humanitarian medical device to be local.

(Sec. 3057) The FDA must revise the guidance entitled “Recommendations for Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) Waiver Applications for Manufacturers of In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.”

(Sec. 3058) The FDA must ensure that employees who review premarket submissions of medical devices receive training on least burdensome means requirements. (Currently, the FDA is required to consider the least burdensome appropriate means for a sponsor to demonstrate the effectiveness of a medical device or demonstrate a device's substantial equivalence to an approved medical device.)

The FDA must consider the least burdensome means requirements when requesting additional information from a medical device sponsor to support a premarket approval application.

The FDA's documented rationale for a significant decision regarding a medical device must include a statement on how the least burdensome means requirements were considered and applied.

What you miss out of all of it " THEY DECIDE" the NIC can say you are ill, or you are a risk it is their word over yours. You will be forced, they won't need your consent to do this.

They can do this to your kids without your consent.

• Banned

View attachment 118931

View attachment 118933

This is why even when I was sick with Flu I refused to go to the doctor....I will only go if I am deathly ill..I don't trust them. A healthy person is a customer lost for big pharma.

And infowars was warning of this TWO years ago................ those who poke fun at his info end up looking like the fools. Sooner or later what infowars says is going to happen HAPPENS...

Published on Jun 9, 2015
The same medical cabal that is pushing to mandate vaccines without informed consent is also moving to prohibit alternative medication like homeopathic remedies using their surrogate — the FDA. And while there has been legislative progress on medical marijuana, law enforcement ignores state law as they have ignored the Constitution for decades.

View attachment 118931

View attachment 118933

DEVICE what part of RFID CHIP do you see being drugs. You are not seeing through the black and white. It is not put out in plain black and white. DECODED the message.

Sorry, I was just talking about section 3024 from the picture at the top of your OP. I should have been clear about that.

2015-2016

>>12/13/2016 Became Public Law No: 114-255<<

Not from this congress or president.

Don't like it, blame Obama

Forum List

Back