New Kitty's Adventures

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Picasa Web Albums - care4all2 - NEW KITTY ADV...

PLEASE go in to the link above and hit the PLAY arrow for the slide show to start...but before you do that, change the seconds between slides to 1 second...it shows so much better that way...

anyway there are about 20 pics in the sequence...a new setting I discovered on my camera! :) cats really do have 9 lives! she is almost 9 months old now, we caught her a little over a month ago and had her fixed. Her name is Casey.

P8311590.JPG

And it ends HERE, with her looking 'all pretty' and acting as if nothing happened! :D

P8311609.JPG

Care, Casey is so dang cute!!! She looks so much like one of two cats I had growing up. Barney was black and white and Jenny was white and black, like Casey. Thanks for posting the pics. Is your older cat (Abby?) adjusting to Casey yet?

Care, Casey is so dang cute!!! She looks so much like one of two cats I had growing up. Barney was black and white and Jenny was white and black, like Casey. Thanks for posting the pics. Is your older cat (Abby?) adjusting to Casey yet?

for a few days, it seemed like she was, because I backed off coming to Casey's defense, but now it is just as bad as it has always been...I had no idea matt and I raised such a bitch! Abbey has been downright cruel to this cat....it has really surprised us because she has been nothing but the most loving, gentle, cat for 12 years?

In fact she just chased Casey upstairs and has her cornered I presume, because there is no more ruckus noise...she is probably pooping in Casey's litter box just to show dominance or eating out of her food bowl... I gotta go upstairs now to get abbey out of there...

My life has not been the same since we have taken her in...hell, to say the least, but I am still praying for resolve, it's all I have left at this point, pure prayer!

Care

for a few days, it seemed like she was, because I backed off coming to Casey's defense, but now it is just as bad as it has always been...I had no idea matt and I raised such a bitch! Abbey has been downright cruel to this cat....it has really surprised us because she has been nothing but the most loving, gentle, cat for 12 years?

In fact she just chased Casey upstairs and has her cornered I presume, because there is no more ruckus noise...she is probably pooping in Casey's litter box just to show dominance or eating out of her food bowl... I gotta go upstairs now to get abbey out of there...

My life has not been the same since we have taken her in...hell, to say the least, but I am still praying for resolve, it's all I have left at this point, pure prayer!

Care

You took a stray cat in when you have a 12 year old cat that's used to being alone? And you want them to get along?

Give up prayer. Your peace and quiet days are done for. :badgrin:

Care

You took a stray cat in when you have a 12 year old cat that's used to being alone? And you want them to get along?

Give up prayer. Your peace and quiet days are done for. :badgrin:

YES, we felt we did not have a choice! SHE picked us, we did not pick her by choice!

and yes, my peace and quiet days are over! :eek:

Nicely done care, cats always land on their feets. At least you didn't waste the fire department's time like many do. Cat's always get down out of a tree, you don't see any cat skeletons in them do you?:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back