New Kid...

MK_Ultra

Rookie
Oct 21, 2011
hello everyone. new to the these boards and just thought i'd stop in and introduce myself. i'm MK, and i hope to be debating and learning a lot from these forums!! see you around!! :razz:

Hello everyone, I am new to these boards (obviously). I am wanting to learn from those individuals that know how to put together a grass roots campaign. I have some people that have the same interest as I do in keeping America.... America. We are trying to motivate people to get involved in this process (basically no new taxes, and smaller government). I am trying to start this locally, but we are not limiting ourselves, we understand that this needs to be national. All I need is somewhere to start, any help would be appreciated. If you have any questions or answer please let me know. Thank you, D

Hello everyone, I am new to these boards (obviously). I am wanting to learn from those individuals that know how to put together a grass roots campaign. I have some people that have the same interest as I do in keeping America.... America. We are trying to motivate people to get involved in this process (basically no new taxes, and smaller government). I am trying to start this locally, but we are not limiting ourselves, we understand that this needs to be national. All I need is somewhere to start, any help would be appreciated. If you have any questions or answer please let me know. Thank you, D

First you make sure that you have good, well drained, arable soil. Work in composted manure and have a soil test done to determine ph. Now would be a good time to begin, that way the nutrients will really have a good opportunity to work their way into the soil. Come spring you will want to choose a variety of grass seed that is suited to your area. Water regularly and with a little luck your grass roots will develop nicely.

Forum List

Back