New Kid Here...

[Time will tell. You have not impressed me positively.

My word.

How ever will I get through the day?

:lol:
You misquoted me again. For one that claims to be very particular about spelling, grammar and the correctness thereof, you surely do fuck up often.

Cheers!

And where did you find any spelling or grammar errors?

Oh, that's right, you didn't.

Go back to garglin' balls, Sonny...

Big Steve,

I'm not picking on you really but I must have missed your response to my question or did you answer and I missed it?

My question was: What in the hell is a Left-Wing Conservative? Does that mean you are center left?

Just curious is all.

Big Steve,

I'm not picking on you really but I must have missed your response to my question or did you answer and I missed it?

My question was: What in the hell is a Left-Wing Conservative? Does that mean you are center left?

Just curious is all.
He had his pictures up but bones must have scared him the pics are gone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/photo...photo-of-yourself-its-that-time-again-47.html
Why did Bones call him gay? Was his picture indicating he was gay? Is that what he meant by left-wing conservative? Oh boy, Rodishi I'm so confused.

Big Steve,

Just curious is all.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/photo...photo-of-yourself-its-that-time-again-47.html
Why did Bones call him gay? Was his picture indicating he was gay? Is that what he meant by left-wing conservative? Oh boy, Rodishi I'm so confused.

He was dressed up as a pimp, that turned bones on, they fought, made up, fought, made up, next you know they will be exchanging possum soup recipes and bugging Paulie about his love life together!

Big Steve,

Just curious is all.

I don't think she called him "gay"? We will have to ask her what the full meaning of her second statement in that thread meant. She did tell him, "i likes me a man in drag".

Echo,

Can we make this into a reality TV show? Oh wait! Great thread ideal huh? As USMB TURNS! I nominate you Echo to start that thread and get it going.

He was dressed up as a pimp, that turned bones on, they fought, made up, fought, made up, next you know they will be exchanging possum soup recipes and bugging Paulie about his love life together!
Shoot I did not know that is how pimps dress. Cool, ya learn something new every day.

Shoot I did not know that is how pimps dress. Cool, ya learn something new every day.

Girl, you need to get out of Idaho sometimes! :lol:

Girl, you need to get out of Idaho sometimes! :lol:
Well I did we are in Iowa now. I have been in and through every state except that little strip of one's from D.C. up on the east coast :(

Forum List

Back