New Keyboard **droooool**

Hah! Usually with me it's not so much as, "New Keyboard - Droooooool" as

"Drooooool - uh-oh, new keyboard (again)" :lol:

Nice product but:

I won't bring up the fact that they completely ignored all Linux users again. Oops!

No rant from me. I am using a similar keyboard but it's not wireless. But all the lovely gee-gaws don't work on my OS (Ubuntu Feisty).

Actually apart from the ergonomic shape (which drives me up the wall, I originally learned to touch-type on an old Imperial typewriter a couple of centuries ago) that keyboard is very similar to mine. When I was running Windows it was terrific, the shortcuts and extra keys are brilliant for calling up applications but myself and William Gates fell out over licensing issues (one too many re-installs) so I went to a free OS (yes, I'm one of those who resents having to pay again for something I purchased legally).

But I must stop. I said no rant.

I've got the wired version and like it fairly well. Microsoft used to have a nice ergonomic keyboard which had both a USB and PS/2 connector, as well as a two port USB hub on the keyboard itself. Loved it! But I dropped it a few times, and spilled a couple more cups of coffee on it than was warranteed against so....

I'm just not a fan of wireless keyboards/mice yet.

Hah! Usually with me it's not so much as, "New Keyboard - Droooooool" as

"Drooooool - uh-oh, new keyboard (again)" :lol:

Nice product but:

No rant from me. I am using a similar keyboard but it's not wireless. But all the lovely gee-gaws don't work on my OS (Ubuntu Feisty).

Actually apart from the ergonomic shape (which drives me up the wall, I originally learned to touch-type on an old Imperial typewriter a couple of centuries ago) that keyboard is very similar to mine. When I was running Windows it was terrific, the shortcuts and extra keys are brilliant for calling up applications but myself and William Gates fell out over licensing issues (one too many re-installs) so I went to a free OS (yes, I'm one of those who resents having to pay again for something I purchased legally).

But I must stop. I said no rant.

Linux geeks are bigger geeks than I'm willing to be. :D

i love wireless ..... have logitech board and mouse...

That's what I've always had.. Was die-hard Logitech.. Still am for speakers...when I pull them out of the closet and hook them back up.

Still haven't found the button that folds laundry for me, tho. :( Guess I'll have to spring for the additional cost of a laundry-folder..

Forum List

Back