New Jersey – Navy Vet Log Sept. 11th 2001: “People Here Dancing on Rooftops”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, just MORE to back up The Donald's fucking Terrorist muslim statement!

lewis-1.jpg

New Jersey - Navy Vet Log Sept. 11th 2001: "People Here Dancing on Rooftops"

Trump was right, but don't look for this to show up on any MSM networks.

You're right. This is a teabagger exclusive. Those pesky rules about needing facts keep the others from reporting it.

lewis-1.jpg

Wow look he repeated an erroneous news report from 9-11, so obviously its true.

I guess if anyone wrote down "bomb went off in front of state department" - that would mean it REALLY happened, right?
It was probably the Zionists dancing, knowing that the US would soon start killing more Muslims than they do...

lewis-1.jpg

I guess if anyone wrote down "bomb went off in front of state department" - that would mean it REALLY happened, right?
It was probably the Zionists dancing, knowing that the US would soon start killing more Muslims than they do...

It WORKED...Those DAMN JEWS know just how to get the job done! Thanks TROLL!

8.jpg

lewis-1.jpg

That's it? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I find it highly unlikely a man working in Coronado, CALIFORNIA on 9-11 personally witnessed ANYTHING in New Jersey that day.

So where were the "thousands" and I believe he said "in the streets"?
Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating

http://wbay.com/2015/11/25/retired-f...are-plausible/

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible. Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity. Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

lewis-1.jpg

That's it? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I find it highly unlikely a man working in Coronado, CALIFORNIA on 9-11 personally witnessed ANYTHING in New Jersey that day.

Good, I find it unlikely that you have any intelligence worth listening to!

Forum List

Back