New "Interviews only" Zone Idea

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
Would anyone else be interested in a new zone or subzone for threads that are not necessarily for debate but for one on one interviews instead?

It would be nice to have the ability to conduct one on one interviews with some members here and to ask the questions that all too often go unanswered or get lost / buried in the other threads.

On the flip side, I kind of enjoy being the one that is being interviewed as well.

It would be especially nice to have a mod or two involved to keep things from slipping into personal attacks or try to discourage evasive / non answers.

Anyway, just a thought.

Maybe add it to the CDZ?

That sounds like a great idea for a podcast. You should start one. This is a discussion board which is a completely different thing.

Good idea. It could give people a chance to really expand on their ideas. As pointed out, that is podcast style. For those of us who prefer to read rather than listen, this might be a nice addition to the board.

Podcasts don't technically include the ability for a discussion or interview to be spread out over a long period of time.

An onterview here, using text, would.

There are many different ways to conduct an interview. They would not all have to be serious or confrontational.

More than anything else, they would show who is or who is not being evasive and they would show who is being open, honest, well reasoned and thoughtful too.

Podcasts don't technically include the ability for a discussion or interview to be spread out over a long period of time.

There are many different ways to conduct an interview. They would not all have to be serious or confrontational.

More than anything else, they would show who is or who is not being evasive and they would show who is being open, honest, well reasoned and thoughtful too.

Interview, that is.

Sorry.

Interview, that is.

Sorry.
Sounds like you want to admire yourself in the mirror and throw rotten vegetables at anyone who disagrees with you. Have a lot of fun.

Interview, that is.

Sorry.
Sounds like you want to admire yourself in the mirror and throw rotten vegetables at anyone who disagrees with you. Have a lot of fun.

That couldn't be furter from the truth. Besides, I wouldn't need a new thread to do that. Would I?

Too many swamp posters on here just parrot what they hear on the idiot box. Mostly the anti-constitution, pro-imperialist, islamophobic stormfront type neocons who seem to have the loudest voice on here. They turn the place into a cesspool on a daily basis. I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for their pre-programmed 'opinions.' Much less give em a bonus platform to pop off on. Everything is a war zone for those kinds of people, even Internet message boards. May as well just turn the idiot box on. You'll get the same results. Besides, why would anyone wanna give those obnoxious assholes a dedicated platform, especially in the cdz, to further regurgitate their propaganda, they already screw up the board enough with it as it is. Bad element...

Last edited:

Interview, that is.

Sorry.
I just want to throw vegetables at you....

In a caring environment...

A lovely afternoon in the grocery store...

Just for kicks and giggles...

Here...

Catch...

Nothing like a woman who is capable of juggling vegetables...

:biggrin:

Too many swamp posters on here just parrot what they hear on the idiot box. Mostly the anti-constitution, pro-imperialist, islamophobic stormfront type neocons who seem to have the loudest voice on here. They turn the place into a cesspool on a daily basis. I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for their pre-programmed 'opinions.' Much less give em a bonus platform to pop off on. Everything is a war zone for those kinds of people, even Internet message boards. May as well just turn the idiot box on. You'll get the same results. Besides, why would anyone wanna give those obnoxious assholes a dedicated platform, especially in the cdz, to further regurgitate their propaganda, they already screw up the board enough with it as it is. Bad element...

LoL you almost made the list of those I would like to interview.

Not too sure about all the hate coming from you though. I wouldn't enjoy goving that a platform either.

Pot kettle black much?

Not too sure about all the hate coming from you though. I wouldn't enjoy goving that a platform either.

Pot kettle black much?

Hey, I'm no less of an ahole, man. I just don't display it as often. In fact, I've been told I'm too nice on here. Which I likely am. Only difference with me is I'm not biased. I'm not a pretender. I'm not gonna whine about fake news one month and then turn around and recite fake news the next month when they report something I wanna hear like some bullshit story about 'imminent threats' from foreigners only to have em later turn around and say, well, we didn't know when and we didn't know where but it was imminent. lol. Please. I let both sides have it nice and good. I know they're basically on the same team policy-wise. It's a false paradigm. One doesn't have to be a Republican to be an anti-constitution, pro-imperialist type neocon. There's just as many anti-constitution, imperialistic neocons who function under the Democrat banner. We run a welfare/warfare state. Both sides run it. Both sides are trustees in the same policies that allow for both. They're only fighting over who holds the gavel. That's it. Both sides are trustees in inflationism. Both sides have a belief in deficit finance. Both sides have a belief in central economic planning by a central bank. Both sides are anti-free markets. Both sides just voted YEA on arbitrarily putting the electorate in a cage without charge nor trial. Both sides fear the electorate for their freedom. We just saw Dems fund everything Trump wants to do. But yet they pretend to oppose him. 1.4 trillion dollars worth. And not one peep about it the whole time it was being snuck through. And a lot of really bad stuff in that legislation. I think thirteen bills merged into one bill, then split into two when it was all said and done and it was only merged into two so Trump could somewhat stick to what he said about not signing something like that ever again the last time he signed something like that.

But it's not hate. Huh uh. It's pure disgust.

Last edited:

Pot kettle black much?

Hey, I'm no less of an ahole, man. I just don't display it as often. In fact, I've been told I'm too nice on here. Which I likely am. Only difference with me is I'm not biased. I'm not a pretender. I'm not gonna whine about fake news one month and then turn around and recite fake news the next month when they report something I wanna hear like some bullshit story about 'imminent threats' from foreigners only to have em later turn around and say, well, we didn't know when and we didn't know where but it was imminent. lol. Please. I let both sides have it nice and good. I know they're basically on the same team policy-wise. It's a false paradigm. One doesn't have to be a Republican to be an anti-constitution, pro-imperialist type neocon. There's just as many anti-constitution, imperialistic neocons who function under the Democrat banner. We run a welfare/warfare state. Both sides run it. Both sides are trustees in the same policies that allow for both. They're only fighting over who holds the gavel. That's it. Both sides are trustees in inflationism. Both sides have a belief in deficit finance. Both sides have a belief in central economic planning by a central bank. Both sides are anti-free markets. Both sides just voted YEA on arbitrarily putting the electorate in a cage without charge nor trial. Both sides fear the electorate for their freedom. We just saw Dems fund everything Trump wants to do. But yet they pretend to oppose him. 1.4 trillion dollars worth. And not one peep about it the whole time it was being snuck through. And a lot of really bad stuff in that legislation. I think thirteen bills merged into one bill, then split into two when it was all said and done and it was only merged into two so Trump could somewhat stick to what he said about not signing something like that ever again the last time he signed something like that.

But it's not hate. Huh uh. It's pure disgust.

Meh.

You seem to jave tjis interview thread confused with the ranting and raving lunatic thread.

Forum List

Back