New ink.

bio mechanical elephant black and grey?
Yes. Had my son do some light/color correction on the photo. Here's the corrected photo.
IMG_20190727_150134755.jpg

Wicked cool!

I've been considering a tattoo for a couple years. I know exactly what I want done but I'm nervous about putting something permanent on my bod. I guess I'm just not ready yet.......
So what is it you want?

Wicked cool!

I've been considering a tattoo for a couple years. I know exactly what I want done but I'm nervous about putting something permanent on my bod. I guess I'm just not ready yet.......
So what is it you want?

Well.....since you asked. hahahahaha

I envision an Owl in flight clutching a clock that is melting. To me it represents knowledge and wisdom at the cost of time. In other words....the older I get the wiser I become but I'm simultaneously running out of time.

I can be a little complex at times. I've been known to overthink things.

Wicked cool!

So what is it you want?

Well.....since you asked. hahahahaha

I envision an Owl in flight clutching a clock that is melting. To me it represents knowledge and wisdom at the cost of time. In other words....the older I get the wiser I become but I'm simultaneously running out of time.

I can be a little complex at times. I've been known to overthink things.
Sounds awesome.

I say "go for it!"

Forum List

Back