New Info on Black Panther Case

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Granny, do you have a link on this? Thanks! -EZ

If anyone else has started a thread on this subject I apologize and if the threads can be merged I'm OK with it.

A former DOJ attorney who was lead counsel on the Black Panther case has left DOJ and has become a whistleblower. He did an interview with Megyn Kelly this afternoon. These guys (or at least one of them) were convicted and then all of a sudden DOJ dropped all the charges. According to this guy it was a very racial and political decision that came down from on high and that a number of attorneys who worked the case had told the higher level guy in DOJ who was going to go in front of Congress about it that he should not cover things up. The guy, Perez, did just that - he lied to Congress about what happened. Also, the head of some commission involved in the case was a black woman. And now because of the attorney who resigned it's becoming public knowledge.

Should be interesting.

If anyone else has started a thread on this subject I apologize and if the threads can be merged I'm OK with it.

A former DOJ attorney who was lead counsel on the Black Panther case has left DOJ and has become a whistleblower. He did an interview with Megyn Kelly this afternoon. These guys (or at least one of them) were convicted and then all of a sudden DOJ dropped all the charges. According to this guy it was a very racial and political decision that came down from on high and that a number of attorneys who worked the case had told the higher level guy in DOJ who was going to go in front of Congress about it that he should not cover things up. The guy, Perez, did just that - he lied to Congress about what happened. Also, the head of some commission involved in the case was a black woman. And now because of the attorney who resigned it's becoming public knowledge.

Should be interesting.

The fact that she is black is irrelevant.
The fact that she was a political appointee to a civil rights commission is what is concerning.

Should be interesting.

The fact that she is black is irrelevant.
The fact that she was a political appointee to a civil rights commission is what is concerning.

You're absolutely right about that.

Should be interesting.

EZ, here's a link regarding the topic. It's from FOX

FNC Exclusive: Former DOJ Attorney Discusses New Black Panther Party Voter Intimidation Case - America Live with Megyn Kelly - FOXNews.com

Should be interesting.

FNC Exclusive: Former DOJ Attorney Discusses New Black Panther Party Voter Intimidation Case - America Live with Megyn Kelly - FOXNews.com

By all means, let's drag this to the fore and make it the next 24/7 news cycle. I mean how important is it that these four black men who broke the law and then got off the hook should be hunted down and strung up properly? After all, this MAJOR issue has been bubbling to the surface since November of 2008, so it's absolutely imperative that it take center stage after all this time. And by all means, let's immediately use the unconfirmed information available in that interview, shall we? And after that, when Republicans win their highly anticipated majority this coming November, their first oversight committee investigation should be regarding the improprieties of the civil rights unit of the Justice Department. Yep. Payback's a bitch.

Ah yes, three right wing news outlets. All we need to know is right there, people.

What does the source have to do with what the man is saying? You are in agreement with Truthmatters then, that a baton is a welcoming accessory to voters?

Ah yes, three right wing news outlets. All we need to know is right there, people.

Actually, I can predict your response to this post based on Rule #6 of my Liberal Playbook:

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.
a. Remember, left-wingers may make a ‘mistake,’ for right-wingers, it is a lie!
b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection!
c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’
d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” of “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

Let's see how I did:

a…Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy." Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

b. The minister chosen by President Obama upon the occasion of his inauguration:
The Associated Press noticed liberal Rev. Joseph Lowery's prayer raised eyebrows when he prayed for that day in the hazy future when "white will embrace what is right." That divisive note drew this headline: "Lowery gives sole inaugural note of racial caution." The entire dispatch was brief "When yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white.” http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-mockery-whites-not-right-note-racial-caution

c. On Page 293 of my edition of "Dreams for My Father," Obama recounts Wright's "The Audacity of Hope" sermon. Obama quotes this passage:
"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks’ greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere…That’s the world! On which hope sits!" Ben Smith's Blog - Politico.com “It's at the quotidian core of the Afrocentric philosophy that Obama says drew him to the church But the Senator should have spoken up publicly against the semi-paranoid "white greed" explanation a long time ago, no?” The first Wright sermon Obama heard. ... - By Mickey Kaus - Slate Magazine

d. The Financial Times reports that Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames white people for the global economic crisis. Specifically, “white people with blue eyes” and according to FT, he said "it was wrong that black and indigenous people should pay for white people’s mistakes." According to the FT, da Silva told reporters: “This crisis was caused by the irrational behaviour of white people with blue eyes, who before the crisis appeared to know everything and now demonstrate that they know nothing.”
Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames Whitey for the troubles - Monsters and Critics
Shortly after: "That's my man right here," President Obama said this morning at the G-20 summit as Brazil President Luiz Inacio Lula de Silva approached him. "Love this guy. He's the most popular politician on earth. It's because of his good looks." The Significance of President Obama Praising Lula's "Good Looks" - Political Punch

e. A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons. FOXNews.com - Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

So, did you see any connection?

Last edited:

Death to the messenger...screw the message eh?:eusa_eh:

What does the source have to do with what the man is saying? You are in agreement with Truthmatters then, that a baton is a welcoming accessory to voters?
The KKK, or any other group that do these things are there for ONE singular purpose...intimidation.

That's what Terrorists do. And pardon me while I submit that the two aforementioned, and those of their like that practice similiar tactics are indeed Domestic Terrorists.

There is no other read to this.

Last edited:
I'm so confused ... how is it that Leftists/Progressives NEVER under any circumstances break any laws, tell any lies, do any wrongs ...

... but if you happen to be a Republican or right leaning person everything you even think breaks every law on the books, everything you say is a lie, and everything you do is wrong?

Well - this is an important subject because it DOES indicate that laws have been broken and they have been broken by multiple people in the Obama administration ... including Obama.

Last edited:

Should be interesting.

By all means, let's drag this to the fore and make it the next 24/7 news cycle. I mean how important is it that these four black men who broke the law and then got off the hook should be hunted down and strung up properly? After all, this MAJOR issue has been bubbling to the surface since November of 2008, so it's absolutely imperative that it take center stage after all this time. And by all means, let's immediately use the unconfirmed information available in that interview, shall we? And after that, when Republicans win their highly anticipated majority this coming November, their first oversight committee investigation should be regarding the improprieties of the civil rights unit of the Justice Department. Yep. Payback's a bitch.

Are you serious? It is VITAL that they go after these guys.

Should be interesting.

Yeah! What's wrong with what they did? It's not like they were scaring away Obama voters! THAT would have been criminal!

I'm so confused ... how is it that Leftists/Progressives NEVER under any circumstances break any laws, tell any lies, do any wrongs ...

... but if you happen to be a Republican or right leaning person everything you even think breaks every law on the books, everything you say is a lie, and everything you do is wrong?

Well - this is an important subject because it DOES indicate that laws have been broken and they have been broken by multiple people in the Obama administration ... including Obama.

Because the left lives and dies by pigeonholing people into groups and pitting them against each other in class or race warfare, and people are the right are their Number one scapegoat.

They have most of the Media, The schools, Universities, Most of the courts, Hollywood, the Unions, and In their Pockets, and have brainwashed most younger people and minorities into thinking The Democrats are compassionate, humanitarians who are looking out for them, who would never lie or do a wrong. While Republicans are Evil Incarnate. The are masters of Spinning, and lying, and twisting. They are the most hypocritical people on earth. And we all just had a brain fart and decided to give them Congress and the white house as well, all at the same time lol. So now we reap it.

So Most weak minded Lemmings simply take their word, Put blinders on when they see evidence to the contrary, and repeat Liberal Talking points.

It is not that most people are stupid, or younger people are stupid. They are just a tad ignorant, and mostly just not paying enough attention to catch on.

Thankfully recent polls seem to show more and more people are starting to pay attention.

It's a start.

Last edited:
Nothing to see here........
No doubt.....just MORE FAUX Noise!!!!!

490.gif

Is that the best you can do??? The news doesn't agree with your point of view so you discredit it without even reading the articles... how typical... That's a great way to debate... :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back