New & improved Republican party?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
or just a temporary concession because their backs were against the wall :dunno: (voters told them to take their policies & GTFO this past election :) ) WillowTree's idol on top of the elephant, the "mace guy" ;)

at least we know the era of Grover just technically ended ;) lol :eusa_boohoo:

102017600.jpg

so voting to raise taxes on people is your idea of a new and improved party

this country is lost

this country is lost

I quit even trying to understand the whack job left's love of everything that's bad for this country. Retarded doesn't even begin to describe their mind numbing stupidity.

Dot Com is just happy because he thinks he is going to get a raise in his Fed Subsistance Checks.

this country is lost

I quit even trying to understand the whack job left's love of everything that's bad for this country. Retarded doesn't even begin to describe their mind numbing stupidity.

I never thought I'd live to see this day..cheering for taxes raised on OTHERS..

but sadly it is here...no honor anymore among the people of this country

this country is lost

I don't like paying taxes either, Stephanie--but, according to the GAO, it appears the Reagan tax cuts and subsequent Bush tax cuts resulted in huge budget deficits. They went too far, and it isn't any disgrace to reverse some (or all) of those cuts if it becomes obvious they were ill-advised.

And let's face it--Congress will never make the really politically difficult cuts that are needed in defense and agricultural entitlements. So apparently tax increases are necessary.

If America ever decides that we can end the vast number of disability payments out there, or stop paying farmers huge subsidies, or cut way back on an outlandishly overfunded military, we must raise taxes to pay for them.

this country is lost

I don't like paying taxes either, Stephanie--but, according to the GAO, it appears the Reagan tax cuts and subsequent Bush tax cuts resulted in huge budget deficits. They went too far, and it isn't any disgrace to reverse some (or all) of those cuts if it becomes obvious they were ill-advised.

And let's face it--Congress will never make the really politically difficult cuts that are needed in defense and agricultural entitlements. So apparently tax increases are necessary.

If America ever decides that we can end the vast number of disability payments out there, or stop paying farmers huge subsidies, or cut way back on an outlandishly overfunded military, we must raise taxes to pay for them.
Raising taxes is not the answer, cut spending is. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Our government is absolutely out of control, dysfunctional with it's spending and printing fiat money. It's not a matter of the government NOT having enough money. It's WASTING what it HAS. Tax payers have done their part. They get soaked every mother fucking time Washington spends themselves into a new corner. It's time tax payers say NO MORE, and for government to STOP SPENDING!

But, that will probably never happen, like I said, Washington is absolutely out of control. It appears the ONLY way this country will EVER learn to live within it's means is for our economy to TOTALLY COLLAPSE, and that IS where we're headed.

this country is lost

I don't know who's the bigger fucking moron: GAO for saying that or you for believing it. Maybe its a tie

this country is lost

I don't know who's the bigger fucking moron: GAO for saying that or you for believing it. Maybe its a tie

Right, CF. The GAO is fucking stupid. YOU, on the other hand, know EXACTLY what's going on.

ROFL

this country is lost

Useless ticks on the ass of society are always bad for any country. That's the entire constituency of the left, so of course they invariably support everything bad for the country.

this country is lost

Raising taxes is not the answer, cut spending is. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Our government is absolutely out of control, dysfunctional with it's spending and printing fiat money. It's not a matter of the government NOT having enough money. It's WASTING what it HAS. Tax payers have done their part. They get soaked every mother fucking time Washington spends themselves into a new corner. It's time tax payers say NO MORE, and for government to STOP SPENDING!

But, that will probably never happen, like I said, Washington is absolutely out of control. It appears the ONLY way this country will EVER learn to live within it's means is for our economy to TOTALLY COLLAPSE, and that IS where we're headed.

How do you propose that we cut $1.2 trillion from our budget, OO7? I've never, ever taken right wingers seriously because they have never offered an answer to that question.

(Personally, I have little or no stake in this. I don't get federal payments--I'm not a farmer, member of the military, disabled, retired, aristocrat, or anything else--so I am entirely comfortable with massive cuts. That WILL collapse the economy, but I'm a free person--I can move anywhere, and I don't lust after property ownership.)

what will you people do when things start steaming along?

won't matter, we won't have any money after your progressive dear leader and his comrades in arms get done taxing us and regulating more of the things we buy which of course is going to drive up the cost..

but hey, ENJOY

FORWARD, MARCH all hale obama..

Right, CF. The GAO is fucking stupid. YOU, on the other hand, know EXACTLY what's going on.

ROFL

You edged out the GAO and not by a little either.

this country is lost

I hope your so phylisophical when the next round of increases come and hit your wallet. The bill passed yesterday was not deficit positive, in fact it wasn't even deficit neutral, it was a spending bill that actually raised the deficit, and your dear leader wants more. Be prepared, he will be coming for more from everyone. He proved in these negoiations he's an ideologue by giving up 200 billion in revenues just to get the 39.6 rate on the upper income earners, a perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I'm just curious. What spending do you guys approve of cutting?
Myself - I'm all for across-the-board cuts. No sacred cows.
I'm also for in favor of everyone paying their fair share in taxes - across the board.

But if you think we have more than enough revenue as is ... there where are you gonna that much spending?

or just a temporary concession because their backs were against the wall :dunno: (voters told them to take their policies & GTFO this past election :) ) WillowTree's idol on top of the elephant, the "mace guy" ;)

at least we know the era of Grover just technically ended ;) lol :eusa_boohoo:

102017600.jpg

You are aware that the Bush tax cuts expired at midnight on 31 Dec. right? The republicans that supported this bill voted to REDUCE taxes, not raise them. You freaking commiecrat are so gullable it's pathetic.

this country is lost

this country is lost

^ that Steph ;) It isn't so much "raising" them as it is "returning them to where they used to be" (< a generation ago BTW) :)

I'm also for in favor of everyone paying their fair share in taxes - across the board.

But if you think we have more than enough revenue as is ... there where are you gonna that much spending?

THIS.
I've always wanted to hear the answer to this question.

Personally, I supported the "fiscal cliff." I mean, if federal deficits are the hazard the right wing has been saying they are, we should have engaged in these big automatic spending cuts, right? RIGHT?

THIS.
I've always wanted to hear the answer to this question.

Personally, I supported the "fiscal cliff." I mean, if federal deficits are the hazard the right wing has been saying they are, we should have engaged in these big automatic spending cuts, right? RIGHT?

they can't because they buy their votes through defense procurement measures (AKA- spending tax-payer $) :eusa_shhh: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back