New Immigration Laws

Sheila, why would you want to model our country on Mexico?

Why do you think we should have different laws for their citizens than they do for our citizens?

How is adopting their immigration laws, or at least a reciprocal agreement modeling our country on Mexico? Do you think everything in Mexico is bad? The truth is, I like their immigration laws. I think we should adopt the same attitude towards their people coming here as they have for our people going there. I consider that to be only fair.

In 2004 Mexico boasted it was the 4th richest oil nation in the world. The illegal aliens from Mexico should go back to Mexico and change their own government and make their own country a better place to live. :clap2:

Why do you think we should have different laws for their citizens than they do for our citizens?

How is adopting their immigration laws, or at least a reciprocal agreement modeling our country on Mexico? Do you think everything in Mexico is bad? The truth is, I like their immigration laws. I think we should adopt the same attitude towards their people coming here as they have for our people going there. I consider that to be only fair.
Mexico is a poor country that is hostage to drug lords and corrupt leaders. I've no desire to be like them.

In 2004 Mexico boasted it was the 4th richest oil nation in the world. The illegal aliens from Mexico should go back to Mexico and change their own government and make their own country a better place to live. :clap2:

I'd rep you for that, but it says I have to spread some around first.

The truth is, I like their immigration laws. I think we should adopt the same attitude towards their people coming here as they have for our people going there. I consider that to be only fair.
Good point... reciprocity works well in this case.

If you disrespect America so much to call her laws drivel, why do you even want to live here? What? You want us to move and let you take over?

9f3a8c51.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/1qazxsw222/3f957cff.jpg

Would it be that difficult for you to post something intelligent?

If you disrespect America so much to call her laws drivel, why do you even want to live here? What? You want us to move and let you take over?

9f3a8c51.jpg

Would it be that difficult for you to post something intelligent?

A DRIVERS LICENSE THAT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN HANDED OVER TO A MISSISSIPPI HIGHWAY PATROL OFFICER, WHEN HE WAS WAS PULLED OVER FOR SPEEDING.

5105a44b.jpg

Self Explanatory.

b4136f75.jpg

I want free Medical Care too!

dEMANDFREEMEDICALMARCHERS.gif

A Real Road Sign in San Diego County, Ca.

Roadsignillegalalienscrossing.jpg

Cautionillegalaliencrossingsign.gif

THEY COME BY THE MILLIONS EVERY YEAR!

100cbf4a.jpg

17604044-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty funny, Woofloon. Did the Mississippi cop accept a driver's license with two people on it? I know they aren't too bright in Mississippi.

I'd rep you for that, but it says I have to spread some around first.

Thanks Againsheila! I was able to rep you tonight. For some reason lately they haven't let me rep anyone so, I was suprised today when they let me rep you.

People don't understand how important it is to stop the illegal invasion and deport the 20 - 50 million illegal aliens we have in the America. While Americans are losing their jobs daily by the thousands, the illegal aliens are in the factory jobs with one ID and collecting welfare with another ID, while their old man works tax free under the table. The crime expense alone is enough to break any budget. We should build a SOLID fence across our Southern border and electrify it! It's the only way we'll keep them out.

What most upsets me is how they whine and complain about how, they're being abused and need more benefits and we owe them more and this is their land... They shouldn't be complaining about anything, they should be thanking us. Instead they call us Bigots, Racist, Xenophobics (the fear of people from other countries), nice thanks we get from an ungrateful people! No wonder, Americans are waking up madder than a wet hen and fit to be tied!

If they get Amnesty, America better be prepared for them to gain 51% of the vote and they WILL turn this country into a poverty stricken, crime ridden, 3rd World sewer hole, just like the one they came from.

Last edited:

Mexico is a poor country that is hostage to drug lords and corrupt leaders. I've no desire to be like them.

You've come off as quite the racist on this thread Ravi. You might want to check your comments.

Mexico requires drivers licenses for people to drive. Should we remove that requirement because we don't want to be like Mexico. Very silly arguments you put up here.

You've come off as quite the racist on this thread Ravi. You might want to check your comments.

Mexico requires drivers licenses for people to drive. Should we remove that requirement because we don't want to be like Mexico. Very silly arguments you put up here.
How is what I said racist? Is Mexico not a poor country with corrupt leaders and drug lords? Is there something in your mind that thinks I mean they are in that boat because of their ethnic background? If so, you are the one that is being racist, dude.

How is what I said racist? Is Mexico not a poor country with corrupt leaders and drug lords? Is there something in your mind that thinks I mean they are in that boat because of their ethnic background? If so, you are the one that is being racist, dude.

I wasn't referring to this specific comment only. As I said, check your comments throughout this thread. I find that there is an offensive implication behind several of them. But, I'm not the thought police. You're free to be as racist as you want to be. I was just noticing that's all.

As noted above, in 2004 Mexico claimed they were the 4th richest oil producing country. Does that sound poor to you? And, we have drug lords in this country, don't we? Of course we do. Corrupt leaders? you mean like the laundry list of corrupt leaders we have in this country currently led by Blago, but we can go on and on and on.

So, why is it that we are so much better than the Mexicans?

I wasn't referring to this specific comment only. As I said, check your comments throughout this thread. I find that there is an offensive implication behind several of them. But, I'm not the thought police. You're free to be as racist as you want to be. I was just noticing that's all.

As noted above, in 2004 Mexico claimed they were the 4th richest oil producing country. Does that sound poor to you? And, we have drug lords in this country, don't we? Of course we do. Corrupt leaders? you mean like the laundry list of corrupt leaders we have in this country currently led by Blago, but we can go on and on and on.

I didn't say we were better. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I don't want our country to be like Mexico. The point of the OP was that we should have similar laws to Mexico. Why bother, when as a group they are poorer than we are and have a higher crime rate and more corrupt officials. Not even mentioning the beheadings that take place there.

I don't want our country to be like Mexico. The point of the OP was that we should have similar laws to Mexico. Why bother, when as a group they are poorer than we are and have a higher crime rate and more corrupt officials. Not even mentioning the beheadings that take place there.

Thanks for inquiring after me, but no my reading comprehension has always been near perfect.

What exactly does strengthening our immigrations laws by making them the same as Mexico's makes us poor? Or causes us to start having beheadings? Or, increases the crime rate? Actually, the crime rate would go down when the laws are enforced as they have in my county after our local police began enforcing federal immigration law and the illegals fled. I see a nothing but a field of strawmen from you Ravi.

The point of the OP was that we should have the same IMMIGRATION laws as Mexico, or at the very least reciprocal laws. Do you really believe we should treat their citizens different than they treat our citizens?

I propose we adopt the following immigration laws....

*New Immigration Laws:*

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are
here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden
will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least
equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &,
when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets
will be taken from you.

BTW, these laws are Mexico's current immigration policy.

I just felt we should look at these again. What specifically Ravi, do you disagree with in the above?

I propose we adopt the following immigration laws....

*New Immigration Laws:*

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools...silly, why not?
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language...Unamerican...not to mention we don't have an official language and it wouldn't be right to have one.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language...ditto, same as above. The government must represent all of its citizens, no matter what language they speak.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are
here...that's fine, as long as it doesn't include citizens.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office...well, duh.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden
will be deported...except for health care, this is pretty much already true.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least
equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage...silly, why not?
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country...more silliness.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies. These will lead to deportation...way to make Americans look like wimps and crybabies.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &,
when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets
will be taken from you....to expensive.

BTW, these laws are Mexico's current immigration policy.

I just felt we should look at these again. What specifically Ravi, do you disagree with in the above?

Forum List

Back