New Immigration Laws

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
I propose we adopt the following immigration laws....

*New Immigration Laws:*

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are
here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden
will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least
equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &,
when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets
will be taken from you.

BTW, these laws are Mexico's current immigration policy.

Poor scheme with an inaccurate understanding of migration patterns and the resulting impact on the American economy.

Did you not read the part where these are Mexico's current immigration laws? How about a reciprocal agreement? Whatever laws they have that apply to our citizens, we have the same apply to theirs.

BTW, these laws are Mexico's current immigration policy.

Excellent post Againsheila! :clap2:

I have read the Mexican immigration laws and if America adopted them we would not have a single illegal alien in our country! People don't migrate, animals do. People usually go on vacation and appy the legal way if they want to live in a different country. Here are a few more of the Mexican laws. Can anyone say, Double Standard?

~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/waller5-8-06.html

Michael Waller from the referenced link: “Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:
• In Mexico legally;
• Have the means to sustain themselves economically;
• Not destined to be burdens on society;
• Of economic and social benefit to society;
• Of good character and have no criminal records; and
• Contributors to the general well being of the nation.
“The law also ensures that:
• Authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
• Foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
• Foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
• Foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
• Foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
• Those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.”
Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense,” Waller states with unassailable logic.

Last edited:
Did you not read the part where these are Mexico's current immigration laws? How about a reciprocal agreement? Whatever laws they have that apply to our citizens, we have the same apply to theirs.

Yes, I'm sure that would have worked well with German-Americans in 1939.

Well, this isn't 1939. Get with the program and learn how to obey the laws!

The Constitution of Mexico:

http://www.mexinsider.com/mexican-constitution-english.html

Last edited:
Well, this isn't 1939. Get with the program learn how to obey the laws!

I suppose that doesn't apply to Sharon. Regardless, legal regulations are no guarantee of ethical soundness. Women were once legally barred from voting, but that was obviously unethical, for instance.

Yes, I'm sure that would have worked well with German-Americans in 1939.

Excuse me? What the heck are you talking about? German-Americans are AMERICANS.

And the majority of German-Americans in 1939 likely arrived here in the same manner that modern Latin Americans do. They decided to make the journey, and then did. Green cards were not a regular staple of Ellis Island.

I suppose that doesn't apply to Sharon. Regardless, legal regulations are no guarantee of ethical soundness. Women were once legally barred from voting, but that was obviously unethical, for instance.

What the Hell are you talking about??? :cuckoo: How does women getting the vote pertain to illegal aliens breaking the local, state and federal laws??? :cuckoo:

NOTYOURS.jpg
:clap2:

Last edited:
What the Hell are you talking about??? :cuckoo: How does women getting the vote pertain to illegal aliens breaking the local, state and federal laws??? :cuckoo:

You cite legal codes as though they represent some form of inviolable ethical statute. I counter that current legal restrictions towards illegal immigrants are unethical.

he believes the laws are wrong......anarchy is like that.....

And the majority of German-Americans in 1939 likely arrived here in the same manner that modern Latin Americans do. They decided to make the journey, and then did. Green cards were not a regular staple of Ellis Island.

They still came here legally and had to go through medical checks and background checks, as much as possible, before being allowed to stay.

You cite legal codes as though they represent some form of inviolable ethical statute. I counter that current legal restrictions towards illegal immigrants are unethical.

America is a Nation Of Laws. We live by the rule of law. The illegal aliens want their own goverment within the United States, with a different set of laws just for them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

NOTYOURS.jpg

Last edited:

If you don't like the laws, work to change them. That's why I propose, we adopt Mexico's immigration laws. I don't like our immigration laws, or perhaps it's just that I don't like that we don't enforce the laws we already have.

I suspect that you know little of anarchist theory.

They still came here legally and had to go through medical checks and background checks, as much as possible, before being allowed to stay.

If I recall correctly, less than one percent of persons arriving at Ellis Island were deported, and regulation of the nature that has historically been applied to racial and ethnic minorities was not applied to them, even though Anglo-Saxons were still generally considered superior at the time.

America is a Nation Of Laws. We live by the rule of law. The illegal aliens want their own goverment with a different set of laws just for them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

NOTYOURS.jpg

This is just pointless drivel. Illegal immigrants journey to the U.S. to escape the unfortunate conditions promoted in their own countries by trade liberalization.

I suspect that you know little of anarchist theory.

If I recall correctly, less than one percent of persons arriving at Ellis Island were deported, and regulation of the nature that has historically been applied to racial and ethnic minorities was not applied to them, even though Anglo-Saxons were still generally considered superior at the time.

America is a Nation Of Laws. We live by the rule of law. The illegal aliens want their own goverment with a different set of laws just for them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

NOTYOURS.jpg

This is just pointless drivel. Illegal immigrants journey to the U.S. to escape the unfortunate conditions promoted in their own countries by trade liberalization.

If you disrespect America so much to call her laws drivel, why do you even want to live here? What? You want us to move and let you take over?

9f3a8c51.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/1qazxsw222/3f957cff.jpg

Sheila, why would you want to model our country on Mexico?

Why do you think we should have different laws for their citizens than they do for our citizens?

How is adopting their immigration laws, or at least a reciprocal agreement modeling our country on Mexico? Do you think everything in Mexico is bad? The truth is, I like their immigration laws. I think we should adopt the same attitude towards their people coming here as they have for our people going there. I consider that to be only fair.

Forum List

Back