NEW IMAM instead of IMAM RAUF, Same Crap

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Different Islamofascist Imams, same tune as far as the GROUND ZERO Mosque is concerned.

That is the main thrust of the article that follows.

Important information about that phoney "Moderate Voice of Muslims", CAIR, which is used by Obamadinejad, and his prize stooge (other than Holder), the idiotic Janet Incompetano employing CAIR's (and other KNOWN TERRORIST CONNECTED MUSLIM ORGANIZATION'S) representatives into the highest levels of Homeland Security.

CAIR's representatives are a common occurrence on Military Bases, and Government Offices as approved speakers supposedly presenting the VOICE OF "MODERATE" MUSLIMS in America. These swine are actually involved in teaching the TSA security measures.

Worth a read:

The New Ground Zero Mosque Imam Selection Rubs More Salt Into The Wound – Past Connections To Terrorist Supporters Exposed | NewsReal Blog

Last edited:
  • Banned
Seems odd that Imam Rauf, who I thought had been leading his congregation for like 20 years, would be ousted. Do we know what happened?

Maddy,

The scuttlebut seems reliable that the fucking imam Rauf was not as "moderate" as he appeared. Even though, supposedly, he was vetted by your idol's prize stooge (other than the idjit Holder), Janet Incompetano. It turns out that Rauf was an Islamofascist POS with more dirt on him than originally known......plus the "notoriety" factor.

IOW, Imam Rauf was too "radioactive".

Und zo.......A new Islamic POS was sent in to replace Rauf.

I suppose you Obamarrhoidal stooges will welcome this new Islamic POS with open arms.

I hope you wont go so far as to have sex with him.

I thought it was funny you called Muslims Swine when they don't eat pork. I find that hilarious.

But keep going with your fear mongering over absolutely nothing considering there is one EVEN CLOSER that no one bitches about.

• Banned
I thought it was funny you called Muslims Swine when they don't eat pork. I find that hilarious.

But keep going with your fear mongering over absolutely nothing considering there is one EVEN CLOSER that no one bitches about.

Muslims being swine has nothing to with these arseholes eating pork or not.

The expression that sent you into paroxysms of mirth by juxtaposing opposing concepts was made for that specific purpose and creating precisely that result .....with the added important ingredient of TRUTH. IOW, it makes the cheese more binding.

Your opinion that it's "fear mongering over absolutely nothing" shows that your grasp of REALITY is not only suspect, but clearly within the bounds of you being an ignorant idiot.

We are at war with Al Queda, or haven't you noticed. Countries are being taken over by small minorities of the fucking Muslims.....mostly by so-called "peaceful Muslims" hell-bent on fulfilling the CLEARLY ENUNCIATED FIRST, and by far the MOST IMPORTANT DICTUM of their fucking Qua'ran: Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word......by SWORD if necessary !!!

The goal of the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "peaceful" Muslims, who ...... when the chips are down.....is no different from the most vicious Jihadists. And that is to install the SHARIA LAW supplanting the Constitutions of the countries to which they immigrated.

Please note the results of a survey taken, and reported on Fox recently about our "peaceful" American Muslims. I don't have the time to get the link to the survey but here is its essence, the question is: Do you approve of the Al Queda-type terrorism that is sweeping the different countries ?

Approximately 70% of our "peaceful" American Muslims stated that either they approved, or...a small minority amongst them, refused to answer the question.

Let's face it.......from the NUMEROUS EXAMPLES all over Europe, these "peaceful" Muslims are indeed "peaceful" and law-abiding PROVIDING THEIR NUMBERS ARE BELOW A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE of the Total Population.

Recently there were other threads on USMB where links to videos were given as to the types of Muslim mayhem as the percentage of Muslims in a given country reaches certain levels. Youtube has an abundance of videos indicating the danger of Islam. I recommend the Youtube videos by Pat Condell.

However, even when the number of these Muslim arseholes are still in seemingly low percentages......there begin to be never ending public disruptions, riots, etc. as witnessed in most of Europe.

There is the pervasive CAMELSHIT that Muslims are just another Religious "PEACEFUL" Community as Christians, Buddhists, etc.

THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE SEEMINGLY "INVISIBLE" MT. EVEREST OF HORSESHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERY COMMUNITY THAT SHOULD BE EVIDENT AS HORSESHIT BECAUSE OF ITS SIZE AND PUTRESCENCE......BUT FOR SOME UNFATHOMABLE REASON IT IS IGNORED. AT OUR PERIL !!!

The more devoted Muslims are, unquestionably fucking FANATICS who, while following, on the surface , the "CIVILIZED" portions of the Qua'ran, which are basically similar to other Religion's dicta...... still smack of bizarre and hostile attitudes towards INFIDELS. Treating women as cattle. And, openly contemptuous of the equality of pursuing other religions in the areas of their control, example: No other religious places of worship in Mecca, or Medina.......and, actually in the whole of Saudi Arabia.

There are clearly spelled out instructions in the Qua'ran on how to treat those meek INFIDELS , the "dhimmis" as pieces of shit......when ISLAM accomplishes its goal of TOTAL CONTROL !!!

DOES ISLAM SOUND AS A "PEACEFUL" RELIGION AS CHRISTIANITY, BUDDHISM, ETC ?!?!?

Not surprisingly, this fucking Qua'ran was concocted by the Historically Documented MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back