New Illegal Immigration Executive Orders

All the whining! Secure the border, business hiring reform, path to immigration. Do it all at once, and the problem can be solved/.

Donald Trump has been doing very well in the polls. I believe that his numbers are largely due to him being able to convince most people that he is serious about resolving the immigration problem while presenting specific details on how it will be done. Most of the other presidential candidates just promise to add more security to the southern border and give very vague speeches about fixing the broken immigration system. I would have thought that at least one of the other candidates would have realized that if they want to beat Trump's poll numbers, they will need to publish their own immigration enforcement strategy with better policies. But it appears that none of them have figured this out yet.

Philip Brown

PhillipBrown, Trump's numbers come overwhelming from nativists and Obama haters, not from real conservatives. His numbers won't grow much after this. As other candidates fall away, their numbers will go to Bush, Fiorina, Kasich, and Rubio.

When DT realizes he will not get the GOP nomination, he will run 3d party, which will lead to a Dem sweep next fall, which is want Trump wants.

Donald Trump has been doing very well in the polls. I believe that his numbers are largely due to him being able to convince most people that he is serious about resolving the immigration problem while presenting specific details on how it will be done. Most of the other presidential candidates just promise to add more security to the southern border and give very vague speeches about fixing the broken immigration system. I would have thought that at least one of the other candidates would have realized that if they want to beat Trump's poll numbers, they will need to publish their own immigration enforcement strategy with better policies. But it appears that none of them have figured this out yet.

Philip Brown

That's because most of the other candidates of both parties want amnesty for illegal aliens. That is not a solution to ending illegal immigration nor is it in the best interests of Americans. They know that amnesty is mostly only something that Hispanics want therefore they pander to them. Simply disgusting!

Forum List

Back