New idea

I prefer mods who PM me pics of sexy men...I really miss EZ.

I am unclear here.
Do you like, or do you not like the nude pics of myself that I have been sending?
Would you prefer that I send them to EZ first, so that she could send them to you? (That might be a bit uncomfortable for both my sister and myself).

I am unclear here.
Do you like, or do you not like the nude pics of myself that I have been sending?
Would you prefer that I send them to EZ first, so that she could send them to you? (That might be a bit uncomfortable for both my sister and myself).

:eek: Seriously dude, I'm gonna piss myself.:lmao:

I am unclear here.

I'm just looking for clarification, not golden showers.

I am unclear here.

Sorry, but men sending pics of their junk just cracks me up.:D

Sorry, but men sending pics of their junk just cracks me up.:D

I'm glad I could be a form of entertainment. :cool:

stirthepot.gif
:lol:

Damn and here I thought a con might actually have a new idea to replace the same old historically failed ideas they have been dragging arround like a dead dog for 30 years.

I am unclear here.

I got a pic, but I thought it was a bear in heat. My bad!!!
Oh! Nice pic. :redface:

Forum List

Back