New Ice Cream Flavor

Well I guess you are the expert of the evil maniacle cackle so Ill take you word for it.

That didn't even make sense in the context of the discussion. It simply looked like a third grade attempt to throw a "I know you are, but what am I?" insult. :eusa_hand:

maybe you should stick to chocolate bunny jokes then.

Somehow, I'm not thinking I'm the problem in this case... You took something funny, and just poured a bucket of piss and vinegar over it.

That didn't even make sense in the context of the discussion. It simply looked like a third grade attempt to throw a "I know you are, but what am I?" insult. :eusa_hand:

Somehow, I'm not thinking I'm the problem in this case... You took something funny, and just poured a bucket of piss and vinegar over it.

The story of his life.

In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor; " Barocky Road ".

Barocky Road is a blend of half-Vanilla, half-Chocolate, and surrounded by Nuts and Flakes. The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient.

There is talk about making changes to the mixture, but specific details are not known.

The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow. The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

Thus, you are left with an empty wallet, no change, holding an empty cone, with no hope of getting any Ice Cream.

LOL - that's pretty cute

Mine was funny in a dark humor way.

You just are on the wrong side of the asile to know it.

Mine was funny in a dark humor way.

You just are on the wrong side of the asile to know it.

Trust me..I'm well versed in dark humor. Ask anyone that actually knows me.,

That wasn't dark humor...no matter how much and/or often you proclaim it so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back