New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

I'm sure Craner and Jimmy fell just as hard for the phony Fast & Furious "scandal", which was also a complete Republican fabrication. The Republican party counts on having UsefulIdiots like Craner and Jimmy around to believe every idiot conspiracy theory they toss out.

A couple days ago, all the ODS cranks here were yelling that Obama set up Petraeus so he wouldn't testify. And then ... the general testifies. Oops. So much for that idiot conspiracy theory. What's more, the general backs up the administration, and makes all the Benghazi cranks look like gibbering retards.

Craner, Jimmy, what's your excuse for why Petraeus just said you're full of shit? What conspiracy theory will you invoke to explain it? Come on, amuse us. We cats expect a little play out of our mice before we bite their little heads off.

That goes for any of the Republicans. You've all been making up a new conspiracy theory every day as the old one gets destroyed by those stupid facts, so what's today's version of the conspiracy theory?

Loinboy??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Calm down, be a nice liberal. I thought liberals were loving, gentle and wanted peace, unicorns, rainbows and lollipops as they pledge allegiance to their master Barak.
I withdrew my support for Obama more than 2 years ago, when it was clear he was going to continue the neocon foreign policy agenda.

Trying to convince liberals they are insane, stupid and/or evil will never work because they are insane, stupid and evil.

Jimmy and I are just getting warmed up. :lol:

Hope so. Play time's over, big cat. You're going to be getting an education, if you hang here. Better stretch out your thinking muscles, because they seem to be as cramped up as the people we've been dealing with on a daily basis. You aren't bringing a thing to the table we haven't seen 100s of times already. BRING IT ON!

Last edited:

Hope so. Play time's over, big cat. You're going to be getting an education, if you hang here. Better stretch out your thinking muscles, because they seem to be as cramped up as the people we've been dealing with on a daily basis. You aren't bringing a thing to the table we haven't seen 100s of times already. BRING IT ON!

Dummies probably think the biggest prick wins the debate like the rest of these pricks, appeals to reason are about as effective on their type as baby aspirin is on resistant gonorrhea.

Dummies probably think the biggest prick wins the debate like the rest of these pricks, appeals to reason are about as effective on their type as baby aspirin is on resistant gonorrhea.

oh, shit

gotta go

As a liberal, one thing I think we do better than most is to highlight the impotence of the "internet tough guy" act. Frankly I never understood why it works on some people.

Have to ask what does obama have to do to get any kind of criticism from his flock of sheep ??

Maybe once some other states start seeing the $50 reduction in their welfare checks like ohio is going to see come january, that might be the start !!

Yep, Jimmy is someone to fear. Look at the originality of Jimmy's train of thought, I've never seen posts like Jimmy's before. :cool: Oh that's right, we have about 100 Jimmy's on this board already! :D

Last edited:
Every few weeks, like clockwork, another rw nutter shows up for a beating.

Funny, I can't even remember their names now but does anyone remember the froot loop who said he was a 'slayer of Dem vampires'? He also said he had proof of some terrible Obama crime/sin but it turned out he had recorded it himself.

These poor schlubs are really hurting now that that they got their dicks knocked in the dirt again.

She doesn't play here anymore....so sad. LOL

Yes, didn't last long did he. Interestingly Craner's last post was 28 november. Coincidentally, the same date that his 'friend' JimmyDilorenza stopped posting. Joined at the hip...or simply returned to the sock draw? :D

Forum List

Back