New Home Run Derby Format

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I like it. It will, I think......breathe new life into the event.

In a bet with my son....I took Fielder, Pujols, Rizzo and Machado. If any of those four end up with the crown, I get a bottle of Crown.

Side note. I once took a line drive off of Prince Fielder's bat to the shoulder area while pitching bp to him during a local fundraiser. Dude hit that shit so hard I couldn't get all the way behind the L screen in time. I damn near cried.

Do they still have white guys in pro-ball?

A few. Mainly white Hispanics.
The last game I watched, Fingers was pitching at the World Series...

Well then......you might have missed a few games.
yea, it's been around 40 years...

Fuck! Now I have to think of Bart's ass with cellulite all over it. You old fucker!
That's the one place Bart doesn't have any..it was chewed off long ago...

In a bet with my son....I took Fielder, Pujols, Rizzo and Machado. If any of those four end up with the crown, I get a bottle of Crown.

Side note. I once took a line drive off of Prince Fielder's bat to the shoulder area while pitching bp to him during a local fundraiser. Dude hit that shit so hard I couldn't get all the way behind the L screen in time. I damn near cried.
Arizona Diamondbacks Pitcher Archie Bradley Hit in the Face By Line Drive The Big Lead

http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/28/ar...archie-bradley-hit-in-the-face-by-line-drive/

Last edited:

Arizona Diamondbacks Pitcher Archie Bradley Hit in the Face By Line Drive The Big Lead

Yeah. That's what it was like.

A few years after I was rocked by fielder, I was pitching in a local mens league. Some kid ( 20's ) hit one that passed inches from my head before I could get my glove up. That was the last inning I pitched. Been playing 1b ever since.

A few. Mainly white Hispanics.

Fuck! Now I have to think of Bart's ass with cellulite all over it. You old fucker!
dam....your females must have been be pretty aggressive back then........

Yeah. That's what it was like.

A few years after I was rocked by fielder, I was pitching in a local mens league. Some kid ( 20's ) hit one that passed inches from my head before I could get my glove up. That was the last inning I pitched. Been playing 1b ever since.

yea shit like that will do it to ya......i hated playing 3rd.....outfield for me.....

They are wild cats in bed..if only I could have sex with them..

I did see Hank Aaron play at Candlestick park in 1973..For some reason 20 other guys were playing also...
in 1961 my dad and uncle took me and my brother and 2 cousins to Cleveland (i grew up in Buffalo) to see the Yankees play the Indians in a weekend series,and back then Sundays had a double header which was always pretty cool,anyway i saw Maris hit 3 out and Mantle hit 3-4 during the series....1961 was a big homer year for lots of guys that year.....

They are wild cats in bed..if only I could have sex with them..
was it just one ass eater or more?.........

Forum List

Back