new home, maybe

I too am an AOL-er.......but I came to this board long before AOL closed down their message boards.

You will find this place to be more exciting..........more enlightening.....and definitely more entertaining :)

Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

Agree? Bored? I wouldn't agree with you if crusaderfrank's life depended on it

welcome
:eusa_angel:

btw, I hope you aren't thin skinned, and if you are please don't melt down unless I'm around to watch it. I miss everything these days.

dont be bad mouthing the frankie....his dick is a monster

thin skinned? moi? :lol:

another douchebagh who misinterprets most everything they read?

you'll fit right in

welcome

You're going to be fun...don't be so sure that I don't, "get you!" By all means, have the last word. I'm outta here...
oh, it's not the last word I'll have. :rofl:

I'm sure you are right. I hope when I get old and retire that I never have time to write 21,140 post on any message. Exercise and stay active - the key to happiness.:eusa_angel:

You're going to be fun...don't be so sure that I don't, "get you!" By all means, have the last word. I'm outta here...
oh, it's not the last word I'll have. :rofl:

I'm sure you are right. I hope when I get old and retire that I never have time to write 21,140 post on any message. Exercise and stay active - the key to happiness.:eusa_angel:

Dante averages 17.59 posts a day.
So far you have averaged 17.37 a day.
Statistics say you aren't far off.

I too am an AOL-er.......but I came to this board long before AOL closed down their message boards.

You will find this place to be more exciting..........more enlightening.....and definitely more entertaining :)

Not sure he's got game.

Forum List

Back