New Here

Goodfella

Feb 2, 2009
Hey everyone. I'm new here.

Joined because I wanted to learn more about politics and the economy.

I recently graduated from college, moved to Jacksonville and am still looking for a job.

I recently graduated from college, moved to Jacksonville and am still looking for a job.

Jacksonville? That's Florida's political armpit, pretty much. Good luck finding a job anywhere in the Sunshine State. I left Highlands County in part because the economy sucked too much for me... granted, I wasn't too fond of being surrounded by retirement communities either, but enough about me.

Howdy, an' stuff.

Last edited:
Welcome...

My Dad lives on Amelia Island, pretty nice place....

If you REALLY want to know about politics and the economy, start reading books.

But given that you are currently looking for a job, I'll advise you NOT to do that right now unless you're looking for work in politics or economics.

Seriously, it's too depressing to learn the truth that one gains from reading real books on these subjects, and one needs to be optimistic when one is looking for work.

Welcome Goodfella!

Everyone's new once! I hope to discuss a topic with you sometime. New and fresh ideas are a real pleasure. I pat you on the back for graduating from college that's the first step to a great future. Good luck on the job search, hope you find something in your field that you like real soon. Again, Welcome and have a pleasant stay!

Wolfmoon

Forum List

Back