new here

just stumbled upon this site, strange that people in the US seem to know so little about life elsewhere... i personally am from Russia, a bit shoked that so many on this forum and in the media think there's an economic collapse or something of the sort happening here; just want to clarify matters and explain that Russia is ok, no apocalypse whatsoever etc.

Hi Sharik........hope you enjoy posting here.
Welcome-cute-graphics.gif

just stumbled upon this site, strange that people in the US seem to know so little about life elsewhere... i personally am from Russia, a bit shoked that so many on this forum and in the media think there's an economic collapse or something of the sort happening here; just want to clarify matters and explain that Russia is ok, no apocalypse whatsoever etc.
143829597193721_zpsbya5yohk.gif

I think it's a popular fallacy that Americans know 'so little of life elsewhere'. It doesn't seem true of the Americans on this board, and most of them seem really interested in what is happening in Europe and around the world. So, I hope you will be happily surprised, and WELCOME.

Forum List

Back