new here

It's alright. as long as I can be able to share my opinions. Anyways, there will be times where I cannot be able to join the discussion but I will post as much as possible if I have time.

The main political threads can be rough at times. Some people take a break in our Coffee Shop. Nice folks who will treat you well. Welcome.

Good to have you here. Try not to start any fires in the restroom stalls like Sallow does. Makes the inmates go nuts when the fire alarm sounds. You just don't know how hard it is to get them to take all their medicine.

Nurse Rachet!

Welcome!

If that's you in yer avitar I predict you will be popular with the guys and hated by the women here. :lol:

Gnu here too

260px-Blue_Wildebeest,_Ngorongoro.jpg

We're a nice bunch of people here, especially after the morning orgy and human sacrifice

Welcome to the forum. I am also new to the forum. I am here to express my views on different topics especially on police and media relations.

You know, I probably would never have need of police media services, but if I did, I ceratinly wouldn't use one that edvertised in a sig line and location on a message board.

Forum List

Back