New Here...

You need to chill out. A dip in the mikvah and a glass of MD spritzer would help.

You need to STFU, asswipe

Wow. If I've noticed anything around here in the first few days is that there are some seriously intelligent replies. :doubt:

Wow. If I've noticed anything it's that liberal asswipes call anything other than preferential treatment and appreciationfor what they consider their elevated status as "unintelligent".

I suppose it would be considered unintelligent to insult you if you had any special power or influence.

But you don't. Let's keep it that way.

Last edited:

Wow. If I've noticed anything around here in the first few days is that there are some seriously intelligent replies. :doubt:

Wow. If I've noticed anything it's that liberal asswipes call anything other than preferential treatment and appreciationfor what they consider their elevated status as "unintelligent".

I suppose it would be unintelligent to insult you if you had any special power or influence.

Huh?

I suppose it would be unintelligent to insult you if you had any special power or influence.

Considering your intellectual abilities, you should concentrate on insulting door stops.

Huh?

I see you met a couple of our more..... lively...... members. :D
Welcome to the board, make sure you pick up your complimentary jacket at the main desk. Everyone gets one. :eusa_whistle:

images

(I don't call this the best little political insane asylum on the internet for no reason.)
Enjoy!

Huh?

Welcome to the board, make sure you pick up your complimentary jacket at the main desk. Everyone gets one. :eusa_whistle:

images

(I don't call this the best little political insane asylum on the internet for no reason.)
Enjoy!

And this is probably as good a time as any to point out the dignified, courteous, and intelligent quality of conversation to be expected at USMB complete with spruced up capitalization, punctuation, and spell check. (cough)

Huh?

images

Enjoy!

Funny.....I don't remember getting my jacket...but I don't need one, I'd chew right thru the damn thing :lol:

Considering your intellectual abilities, you should concentrate on insulting door stops.

Lost you, did I?

Don't confuse your limited capacity to understand with a lack of intelligence on mine....

Lost you, did I?

Don't confuse your limited capacity to understand with a lack of intelligence on mine....

I'm rather unfamiliar with failure and ignorance, so yes, you baffle me.

Yeah, whatever. I know what a social liberal is. :cuckoo:

So you believe it is your place to tell others how they should live and use the force of government to see to it they live as you see fit?

Why no, I don't.

But social liberals certainly do.

Uh.. No... Not necessarily. I really don't care what you do on a day to day basis. My freedom to be me does not supersede your right to be free from me, I believe in live and let live, mind your business and I'll mind mine.

You can believe or not believe in any religion you so choose, let me believe or not believe in any religion I so choose. You can choose to drink and do drugs or not and I should be free to do the same. So long as you aren't hurting another individual in the process we are all good.

What is so hard to understand?

Damn Sub! Haven't even made it past the introduction section and already someone doesn't like you. I wonder if that's Mike in drag???

I guess some people have a hard time with me believing in personal liberty / freedom...

LOL

Either that or I am just an @sshole...

Damn Sub! Haven't even made it past the introduction section and already someone doesn't like you. I wonder if that's Mike in drag???

I guess some people have a hard time with me believing in personal liberty / freedom...

LOL

Either that or I am just an @sshole...

Truth be told. I'm counting on you being at least half of one. You'll last longer.

Forum List

Back