New Here

haileydavey

Rookie
Jul 20, 2010
I have made a few commits here and there. I figured I would introduced myself. I am a mostly conservative person. I do have a couple of liberal ideas that I feel help the country. I do not believe that any party accurately represents me nor do I identify with a personality on TV or talk radio. I do not believe in absolutes nor do I believe you can blame 1 person for all the mistakes that happen.

Anyway I will give my opinion on somethings and you will see more about how I tend to think.

I have made a few commits here and there. I figured I would introduced myself. I am a mostly conservative person. I do have a couple of liberal ideas that I feel help the country. I do not believe that any party accurately represents me nor do I identify with a personality on TV or talk radio. I do not believe in absolutes nor do I believe you can blame 1 person for all the mistakes that happen.

Anyway I will give my opinion on somethings and you will see more about how I tend to think.

Welcome Hailey.. Love the name , in fact we named my youngest daughter that name.

I think we're all in the same boat, neither party seems to get it.. Granted, I'm prone to throw the far leftist liberal Democrats off the boat..

Hope you have a good time here.. catch you.. sooner or later..

Hey there!

:welcome: to USMB!

:lol:.. How inspiring, I mean really..

I haven't bugged you in a while, I just thought, oh, what the heck...

Excuse me haileydavey ... please, pay no attention to that Lumpy1. He likes herass .... I mean he likes to harass.

WELCOME to USMB!!!!!!!
Prepare yourself!!!!! I recommend padding and a helmet! Which reminds me, football season will be starting soon. Do you like football haileydavey?

Hey there!

:welcome: to USMB!

Excuse me haileydavey ... please, pay no attention to that Lumpy1. He likes herass .... I mean he likes to harass.

WELCOME to USMB!!!!!!!
Prepare yourself!!!!! I recommend padding and a helmet! Which reminds me, football season will be starting soon. Do you like football haileydavey?

Oh.. thanks a lot.. damn, yet another seduction shot to Hell....:hmpf:

(this harassment thing just isn't turning out..:eusa_doh:)

Last edited:

WELCOME to USMB!!!!!!!

Oh.. thanks a lot.. damn, yet another seduction shot to Hell....:lol:

Don't stop ... don't give up. I promise not to call the authorities and report you.

:eusa_angel:

Practice makes perfect!

WELCOME to USMB!!!!!!!

Oh.. thanks a lot.. damn, yet another seduction shot to Hell....:lol:

Don't stop ... don't give up. I promise not to call the authorities and report you.

:eusa_angel:

Practice makes perfect!

Well.. I suppose.. but I guess I'll just have to move along.. and she seemed like such a nice person too, not your average Gertrudabob or Broomhilda ..

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I like football. I am a Texans fan because I have been able to be with them from the start. Actually spent a little time in the owner's box with Barbara and George. Long story I may tell some other day. Anyway sorry to disappoint but I am a Man. The reason I go by haileydavey is because when I first started trolling on the internet I was having trouble finding a user id. I typed in my oldest daughters name (only child at the time) and added mine and no one ever had it. I have just stuck with it since then.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I like football. I am a Texans fan because I have been able to be with them from the start. Actually spent a little time in the owner's box with Barbara and George. Long story I may tell some other day. Anyway sorry to disappoint but I am a Man. The reason I go by haileydavey is because when I first started trolling on the internet I was having trouble finding a user id. I typed in my oldest daughters name (only child at the time) and added mine and no one ever had it. I have just stuck with it since then.
Awe...you have made Lumpy so sad. Me, too. We need some more ladies posting.:eusa_liar:

Awe...you have made Lumpy so sad. Me, too. We need some more ladies posting.:eusa_liar:

Well .. I'm glad it didn't work out..:lol:

Welcome Hailey ... Da Man

Forum List

Back