New here - not otherwise

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm checking you out. I'll keep pointing like this whether I ever get around to saying anything where pointing may be a fitting gesture or not. Hi.

If you grow a beard ... You might be able to pass as Santa Clause.
Welcome aboard.

Thanks folks!
:welcome:!

I wanted Bern to win, his ideas are so bad I thought he would cause Americans to mass murder politicians across the nation.

I'm so bad! How bad am I?

The most important political question in America as the 2018 election season begins to heat up is why Sanders towers over other national political leaders in public support. In my view, there are two fundamental reasons for the phenomenon.

The first reason is that the progressive populist agenda championed by Sanders offers the most appealing options for the future of the nation. This is the most underestimated factor in political discussion in all political media. Most of the political debates on cable and network television tend to pit Democrats embedded in the Democratic establishment against Republicans embedded in the Republican establishment and Trump-style, alt-right Republicans, whose views are out of touch with mainstream American opinion.

The second reason Sanders is the most popular political leader in America is that he embodies authenticity, integrity and a political discourse based on ideas he deeply believes in, which many Americans share. Voters know where Bernie Sanders stands, and they like that.

Bad to the bone!

Thanks folks!
:welcome:!

I wanted Bern to win, his ideas are so bad I thought he would cause Americans to mass murder politicians across the nation.

I'm so bad! How bad am I?

The most important political question in America as the 2018 election season begins to heat up is why Sanders towers over other national political leaders in public support. In my view, there are two fundamental reasons for the phenomenon.

The first reason is that the progressive populist agenda championed by Sanders offers the most appealing options for the future of the nation. This is the most underestimated factor in political discussion in all political media. Most of the political debates on cable and network television tend to pit Democrats embedded in the Democratic establishment against Republicans embedded in the Republican establishment and Trump-style, alt-right Republicans, whose views are out of touch with mainstream American opinion.

The second reason Sanders is the most popular political leader in America is that he embodies authenticity, integrity and a political discourse based on ideas he deeply believes in, which many Americans share. Voters know where Bernie Sanders stands, and they like that.

Bad to the bone!
what a terrible choice to c-p

alt-right Republicans, whose views are out of touch with mainstream American opinion. he won the election

The first reason is that the progressive populist agenda championed by Sanders offers the most appealing options for the future of the nation. free stuff appeals to the immature that don't know or care where it comes from

which many Americans share. Voters know where Bernie Sanders stands, and they like that not enough to get him close to earning the nomination

I'm checking you out. I'll keep pointing like this whether I ever get around to saying anything where pointing may be a fitting gesture or not. Hi.

qf78C.jpg

Forum List

Back