New here from SC

nc beaches are nicer.....douger you would not believe mb now....i have not been in 20 years they say its too build up to really enjoy....i go to the outer banks when i can...

sc at one time was considering being a christian state....there was a move for all christians to move there....wonder how that is going

nc beaches are nicer.....douger you would not believe mb now....i have not been in 20 years they say its too build up to really enjoy....i go to the outer banks when i can...

sc at one time was considering being a christian state....there was a move for all christians to move there....wonder how that is going

Moron alert. You will discover the idiots as you frequent this place more.

and why do you say that...

why do you follow me about with your nonsense?

retireddumbass likes to follow people about ....now here is a link....lets see what he says now"

Christian movement moving into South Carolina

Hey RETARD? Why is it when I mention Muslim terrorists and the teaching of Islam to take over the world and kill all the Infidels you claim there are millions of Muslims and one should not lump them all together?

But here you are claiming a single small Christian movement somehow encompasses all the different sects and denominations of Protestants, baptists, Catholics, Seven Day Adventists. and every other group that claims to be Christian.

REALLY?

no i am not claiming that....they are....not only are you a liar but you deny simply links.....

and you continue to try to put words in my posts

fuck off you little minded moron

Welcome to Thunderdome....

thunderdome.jpg

Quoted from your post....
sc at one time considered being a christian state....there was a move for all christians( bad spelling yours) to move there.... wonder how that is going
You did not say this? And then link to a small Christian sect that has no standing with almost all the other Christian sects and denominations? REALLY?

Forum List

Back