New Here, First Post

Welcome to the jungle...
images (45).jpeg
We have fun and games...
Civil, thought out discussions, not so much.

I'm looking for, hopefully, good conversation.

Yesterday, I watched a YouTube video of Tim Pool debating David Pakman and I thought, "hey, that was really good." Now, I like Tim Pool, have watched him for many months, over a year, and subscribe to his channel. He's a disillusioned liberal that's fed up with both the corporate Democrats and the far left overbearing social justice crowd. As for Dave Pakman, dunno, I'd never heard of him before but he turned out to be a true blue liberal but... amazingly... capable of polite discussion. OK he was a bit too passive aggressive against Tim but, eh, don't care. That was fine.

Anyway, I liked what I saw. Maybe I should get out of my bubble and go find decent people that I can discuss things with, find a way to talk about things with that doesn't devolve into smacking each other over the head with portable chairs. So I started by checking up on this guy Dave Pakman, watched a bunch of his videos, gave quite a few a thumbs down when his insipid liberalness 'triggered' me, STFU Dave. But some thumbs up too. I subscribed to his channel.

Anyway, my big takeaway was that I could use something like that in my life. So I kept looking and I found this site. I don't know much aboout it, hopefully good conversation with people that disagree with me. The topics seem to have a right wing bend and here in 2019, I also seem to have a right wing bend. Hopefully it's not a right wing echo chamber. I don't know if that's this place. I'll see.

I'm 47, married with three kids. I'm American but have been out of the country for 18 years and so am stuck in a cultural time warp to 2001. I use to think that I was a centrist because I have views on both sides of the aisle. I like President Trump and will vote for him in 2020, which to some people makes me a far right freak but the truth of it is that I'm more anti-stablsihment for both parties. I don't much like Bernie but I would have voted Bernie over Jeb! or Cruz or Rubio or Romney or any number of non-Trump esttablishment Republicans. Previously, I voted for Obama twice. That said, I won't be voting Democrat again for the forseeable future as they seem awfully crazy now. That can change, a dozen years ago, I thought I'd never vote Republican again since I'd hated GWB43 so much.
Welcome to USMB, JJVolty. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm looking for, hopefully, good conversation.

Yesterday, I watched a YouTube video of Tim Pool debating David Pakman and I thought, "hey, that was really good." Now, I like Tim Pool, have watched him for many months, over a year, and subscribe to his channel. He's a disillusioned liberal that's fed up with both the corporate Democrats and the far left overbearing social justice crowd. As for Dave Pakman, dunno, I'd never heard of him before but he turned out to be a true blue liberal but... amazingly... capable of polite discussion. OK he was a bit too passive aggressive against Tim but, eh, don't care. That was fine.

Anyway, I liked what I saw. Maybe I should get out of my bubble and go find decent people that I can discuss things with, find a way to talk about things with that doesn't devolve into smacking each other over the head with portable chairs. So I started by checking up on this guy Dave Pakman, watched a bunch of his videos, gave quite a few a thumbs down when his insipid liberalness 'triggered' me, STFU Dave. But some thumbs up too. I subscribed to his channel.

Anyway, my big takeaway was that I could use something like that in my life. So I kept looking and I found this site. I don't know much aboout it, hopefully good conversation with people that disagree with me. The topics seem to have a right wing bend and here in 2019, I also seem to have a right wing bend. Hopefully it's not a right wing echo chamber. I don't know if that's this place. I'll see.

I'm 47, married with three kids. I'm American but have been out of the country for 18 years and so am stuck in a cultural time warp to 2001. I use to think that I was a centrist because I have views on both sides of the aisle. I like President Trump and will vote for him in 2020, which to some people makes me a far right freak but the truth of it is that I'm more anti-stablsihment for both parties. I don't much like Bernie but I would have voted Bernie over Jeb! or Cruz or Rubio or Romney or any number of non-Trump esttablishment Republicans. Previously, I voted for Obama twice. That said, I won't be voting Democrat again for the forseeable future as they seem awfully crazy now. That can change, a dozen years ago, I thought I'd never vote Republican again since I'd hated GWB43 so much.

been living overseas? here lemme catch ya up

the left and the dems have completely lost their frigging minds
theyre in batshit crazy overdrive

youre in trouble when normies are woke all over the country and even ex-pats overseas:auiqs.jpg: .everyone loathes the global homo totalitarian PC nazi lefttarded uniparty and their (r) cucks and (d)useful idiot commies
Cmon normies keep waking up or you'll kill us all !
Ive heard people out in actual meatspace go i didn't vote for trump the first time but im voting for him in 2020,

speaking of nazis

op JJ

White ?
male ?
Christian of any type?
Money?
obviously straight OH god with 3 earth destroying white children
Welcome Oppressor to the orange monkey wrench trump is hitler nazi party !

If you can spare a moment id like to have a word with you about my lord and savior
bz-5cd6dacf23235.jpeg

Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home; have a donut.
product-donuts-01__23101.1536687105.jpg

Dang, OL. Those things look good. Probably nice and heavy, too, not like those light fluffy ones.
That's a REAL donut, NC. Kind I grew up with. None of that frosted yeast donut mess.

Weird yankee donuts.
Seriously? They don't make real donuts down there? Yet another reason to stay where I am.

Forum List

Back