New here and ready to troll...

Hello everyone. Googled us political forums and this was the first to show up so I thought why not. I didn't read the T&C, just clicked accept. I figure most forums are the same just had a few questions before I start posting on threads. Is it ok to say Scumbama and libtard? If yes, I can't wait, if not then ban me now.

You can say worse than that! Welcome to the board.

Oh goodie!!

Another one of you that likes to use immature name calling for Obama and liberals.

Whatever...................................

I hardly ever use that kinda lingo but I do like .. "Obama yo Mama"..but I'm not sure what it means...:dunno:

Be careful. That might be considered a family attack if you're using "obama" as a verb.

Well, being psychoanalyzed by the non-professional sweet & sours around here as a passive aggressive personality, I feel obligated to have my insults be sly or have double meanings..:wink_2:

Hello everyone. Googled us political forums and this was the first to show up so I thought why not. I didn't read the T&C, just clicked accept. I figure most forums are the same just had a few questions before I start posting on threads. Is it ok to say Scumbama and libtard? If yes, I can't wait, if not then ban me now.

Awesome. An admitted troll. Just what we need.

Welcome to USMB, TheDuke. Hope you enjoy the boards. I think it would be advantageous for you to stay.

Well Scumbama is slightly overdone but 'libtard's' been worked to death. Any new stuff? Because the old stuff is just about as boring as it can get. Welcome anyway. Perhaps you'll be entertaining.

Last edited:

Well Scumbama is slightly overdone but 'libtard's' been worked to death. Any new stuff? Because the old stuff is just about as boring as it can get. Welcome anyway. Perhaps you'll be entertaining.

Mmm just wondering, are there any variations of Obama that you find kinda funny?

Like Obamabot, Obamatized, Obamadoodled, seem kinda funny to me...:dunno:

Mmm just wondering, are there any variations of Obama that you find kinda funny?

Like Obamabot, Obamatized, Obamadoodled, seem kinda funny to me...:dunno:

Im partial to O'Bumble and Obamanation.

:D

sock-puppet.jpg

Forum List

Back