New here and ready to troll...

TheDuke

Rookie
Sep 4, 2012
Hello everyone. Googled us political forums and this was the first to show up so I thought why not. I didn't read the T&C, just clicked accept. I figure most forums are the same just had a few questions before I start posting on threads. Is it ok to say Scumbama and libtard? If yes, I can't wait, if not then ban me now.

Hello everyone. Googled us political forums and this was the first to show up so I thought why not. I didn't read the T&C, just clicked accept. I figure most forums are the same just had a few questions before I start posting on threads. Is it ok to say Scumbama and libtard? If yes, I can't wait, if not then ban me now.

I have heard those terms quite frequently and well deserved, welcome and enjoy..:clap2:

I have heard those terms quite frequently and well deserved, welcome and enjoy..:clap2:

oh... is he a fellow creeper, lumpster?

oh... is he a fellow creeper, lumpster?

I've never met him before but he seems like a pleasant and reasonable fellow...:D

Wow I jump in the shower and as soon as I get out I'm already flagged red and people are arguing on my post. I'm gonna love it here. Nice to meet you lumpy and Jillian.

Wow I jump in the shower and as soon as I get out I'm already flagged red and people are arguing on my post. I'm gonna love it here. Nice to meet you lumpy and Jillian.

Pleased to meet You..:D

Oh goodie!!

Another one of you that likes to use immature name calling for Obama and liberals.

Whatever...................................

Welcome. Our old trolls have gotten pretty boring, and they're too stringy to eat.

Hope you're more fun. :tongue:

Oh goodie!!

Another one of you that likes to use immature name calling for Obama and liberals.

I hardly ever use that kinda lingo but I do like .. "Obama yo Mama"..but I'm not sure what it means...:dunno:

Oh goodie!!

I hardly ever use that kinda lingo but I do like .. "Obama yo Mama"..but I'm not sure what it means...:dunno:

Be careful. That might be considered a family attack if you're using "obama" as a verb.

Forum List

Back