New here again...

Well, welcome back!

We've finally added a little paint...

...some flowers, a few throw pillows....... :eusa_whistle:

I used to be a member a long time ago and life happened but even forgot my username. Well, the forum looks better, it used to be a different owner before. So here I am :)

Obviously if you forgot your user name, this place couldn't have been that important to you, and now you have sunken into returning here. That speaks volumes to how your worth has declined, as a human.

You are worthless scum.

I used to be a member a long time ago and life happened but even forgot my username. Well, the forum looks better, it used to be a different owner before. So here I am :)

Obviously if you forgot your user name, this place couldn't have been that important to you, and now you have sunken into returning here. That speaks volumes to how your worth has declined, as a human.

You are worthless scum.

Neg'd.
Tard.

You are worthless scum.

Neg'd.
Tard.

Noob-supporting trash. Neg'd.

Welcome Chickylady and please ignore the occasional numbnut or better yet just put them on ignore now. Unfortunately, no matter where you go on the internet, you have to endure a few of those. But you'll find most folks here at USMB to rarely be saints, but most are a really great bunch of folks. We're happy you found your way back.

Thanks everyone, except for the lower than dirt worthless scum "retread"...it's called my life went through some major changes...but whateva...live your life of tearing people down...my ex did that to me and didn't stand for it anymore...so please give shit to someone else that gives a shit.

To all others, thanks for the warm welcome, I enjoyed this board before and it looks like I'll enjoy it again :)

@Dante, not that I know of, although I think I left before you joined. Unless you had a different username.

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum and would like to introduce myself.
I am a strict constitutionalists and love being able to share my views with other patriotic Americans.
I really look forward in participating with you all in the future.

Dissent is the highest
form of patriotism. - Thomas Jefferson

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum and would like to introduce myself.
I am a strict constitutionalists and love being able to share my views with other patriotic Americans.
I really look forward in participating with you all in the future.

Dissent is the highest
form of patriotism. - Thomas Jefferson

Welcome Stashman. A strict constitutionalist is going to take a LOT of abuse from the numbnuts here, but there are a lot of us who probably agree with you on more points than we won't agree with you. So be sure you have fresh batteries in your bs detector and a bullet proof vest and have an enjoyable USMB experience.

Forum List

Back