New Hampshire Is White Too?

NH is defininetly white.

I lived there for 20 years and only met one, yes one, black man in that entire time who lived there.

Kinda cold in NH.

Oh, sure. Because you met one black man in NH it's cold there. And I suppose he was living on welfare and food stamps and all the other perks of the successfully poor in America.

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

This is media racism towards white people!

No it is not racism at all. It just points out the fact that those states do not offer a respective sampling of our country as a whole since there are very few minorities in either of those states. Nothing more, nothing less.

My overall point is this: the media and some members on this board down played Iowa simply because of the fact that candidates which represented more conservative views by claiming that because Iowa is well over 90% white. There hasn't been such a large outcry about the fact that New Hampshire is JUST as white, simply because they are considered "Romneyland" and will probably vote for a candidate the MSM loves.

Conclusion: Ron Paul and Santorum didn't do well in Iowa because its 96% white... if that was the case they wouldn't both be under 20% in New Hampshire polls. They did well because they campaign and their message resignated with Iowa voters, period.
What she really said was something along the lines of too white, too rural, and too evangelical. NH might be too white but not so much the second two.

Not sure why you are seeing racism here.

can there ever be too much white? no,, cause it drives jeramiah bull frog nutz.. demoncraps hate white people.

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

No it is not racism at all. It just points out the fact that those states do not offer a respective sampling of our country as a whole since there are very few minorities in either of those states. Nothing more, nothing less.

it's racism.. you just don't recognize it cause you hate white people.

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

Personally to me it's more so targeted at the evangelicals and "born againers" as the media calls them. It's okay to be white if your liberal and passive and will vote for a republican candidate that stands for nothing and can't beat Obama. But when your state is white with actual conservatives... you're not representative of the nation at large because your state is too white.

It's a mainstream media spin game, is all.

And yet, I believe Iowa went to Obama last election. Try to make sense of that one, if they're going to pick a demographic to complain about they should at least make it one that went for McCain in the elections.

My overall point is this: the media and some members on this board down played Iowa simply because of the fact that candidates which represented more conservative views by claiming that because Iowa is well over 90% white. There hasn't been such a large outcry about the fact that New Hampshire is JUST as white, simply because they are considered "Romneyland" and will probably vote for a candidate the MSM loves.

Conclusion: Ron Paul and Santorum didn't do well in Iowa because its 96% white... if that was the case they wouldn't both be under 20% in New Hampshire polls. They did well because they campaign and their message resignated with Iowa voters, period.

No... the TRUTH of the matter is that MOST of the country aren't nearly the right wing whackaloon Fundamentalist zealots that the bible belt-ers are. That's why race isn't being mentioned in NH. It's not the media, it's the mentality.

You're an idiot. The Bible belt is pretty large. Evangelical Christians measure up to about 26.3% of the population.

256px-BibleBelt.png

That's a pretty big junk of real estate. The fact is 1 out of 4 Americans have evangelical beliefs... deal with it, and get over it... or freaking move.

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

Personally to me it's more so targeted at the evangelicals and "born againers" as the media calls them. It's okay to be white if your liberal and passive and will vote for a republican candidate that stands for nothing and can't beat Obama. But when your state is white with actual conservatives... you're not representative of the nation at large because your state is too white.

It's a mainstream media spin game, is all.

And yet, I believe Iowa went to Obama last election. Try to make sense of that one, if they're going to pick a demographic to complain about they should at least make it one that went for McCain in the elections.

Right Iowa is a bunch of wackjob loons UNLESS they vote for Obama. Maybe they're pissed that they got duped and Obama turned out to be Bush on steroids rather than the "hope and change" they voted for...:eusa_angel:

No... the TRUTH of the matter is that MOST of the country aren't nearly the right wing whackaloon Fundamentalist zealots that the bible belt-ers are. That's why race isn't being mentioned in NH. It's not the media, it's the mentality.

You're an idiot. The Bible belt is pretty large. Evangelical Christians measure up to about 26.3% of the population.

256px-BibleBelt.png

That's a pretty big junk of real estate. The fact is 1 out of 4 Americans have evangelical beliefs... deal with it, and get over it... or freaking move.

Like I said... MOST people aren't right wing Fundamentalist whackaloons. Get over it... or freakin' move.

Forum List

Back