New Hampshire Is White Too?

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
With all the posts and idiotic articles from the Mainstream Media calling Iowa "too white" and not representative of the country at large, and therefore their vote really doesn't matter, I wonder who's going to bring up the fact that New Hampshire is 93.9% white?

New Hampshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe though because it's the state that's in love with "moderate" and liberal candidates like Mitt Romney, the fact that their white too just doesn't matter this time around?

Just askin'.:lol:

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

This is media racism towards white people!

Personally to me it's more so targeted at the evangelicals and "born againers" as the media calls them. It's okay to be white if your liberal and passive and will vote for a republican candidate that stands for nothing and can't beat Obama. But when your state is white with actual conservatives... you're not representative of the nation at large because your state is too white.

It's a mainstream media spin game, is all.

NH is defininetly white.

I lived there for 20 years and only met one, yes one, black man in that entire time who lived there.

Kinda cold in NH.

I wonder which state has the racial breakdown of all major races that is closest to the national percentages?

I'll have to look that up.

Is Detroit to black?
Is Africa to black?
Is Iraq to arab?
Is Japan to Japanese
Is Mexico to mexican?

This is media racism towards white people!

"Too" you fucking idiot, "too"!

You're welcome.

I wonder which state has the racial breakdown of all major races that is closest to the national percentages?

I'll have to look that up.

Looks like it's Illinois according to data on Wikipedia.

Look under Race and Ethnicity subheading.

US population:
White 63.7%
Black 12.2%
Hispanic 16.3%
Asian 4.7%

Illinois:
White 63.7%
Black 14.5%
Hispanic 15.8%
Asian 4.6%

With all the posts and idiotic articles from the Mainstream Media calling Iowa "too white" and not representative of the country at large, and therefore their vote really doesn't matter, I wonder who's going to bring up the fact that New Hampshire is 93.9% white?

New Hampshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe though because it's the state that's in love with "moderate" and liberal candidates like Mitt Romney, the fact that their white too just doesn't matter this time around?

Just askin'.:lol:
What do you think?

While the comment was made that Iowa didn't represent the racial diversity of the country... I don't recall anyone saying that "they don't count". That's just the typical "butt hurt" right wing hyperbole... just like willow saying that Democrats hate white people.

Utterly ridiculous.

You know what? After doing some research before I clicked the post button? Iowa Doesn't really matter. They have 25 delegate points, but they are non-binding. New Hampshire only has 12. So, theoretically, Romney can win both Iowa and New Hampshire and only get 12 delegates. So that's less than 1% of the 1277 awarded during the GOP primary. Unrelated to the OP, but I found it interesting.

While the comment was made that Iowa didn't represent the racial diversity of the country... I don't recall anyone saying that "they don't count". That's just the typical "butt hurt" right wing hyperbole... just like willow saying that Democrats hate white people.

Utterly ridiculous.

You know what? After doing some research before I clicked the post button? Iowa Doesn't really matter. They have 25 delegate points, but they are non-binding. New Hampshire only has 12. So, theoretically, Romney can win both Iowa and New Hampshire and only get 12 delegates. So that's less than 1% of the 1277 awarded during the GOP primary. Unrelated to the OP, but I found it interesting.

demoncraps do hate white people if you didn't you wouldn't be making such a howl about "diversity" now would ewe?

My overall point is this: the media and some members on this board down played Iowa simply because of the fact that candidates which represented more conservative views by claiming that because Iowa is well over 90% white. There hasn't been such a large outcry about the fact that New Hampshire is JUST as white, simply because they are considered "Romneyland" and will probably vote for a candidate the MSM loves.

Conclusion: Ron Paul and Santorum didn't do well in Iowa because its 96% white... if that was the case they wouldn't both be under 20% in New Hampshire polls. They did well because they campaign and their message resignated with Iowa voters, period.

Last edited:

Utterly ridiculous.

demoncraps do hate white people if you didn't you wouldn't be making such a howl about "diversity" now would ewe?

You are a fucking loon. EWE need to seek help. Me mentioning that Iowa at 91% white isn't nearly the same as the national average of 67% is "making a howl"? Go fist yourself... you'll feel better.

Utterly ridiculous.

You are a fucking loon. EWE need to seek help. Me mentioning that Iowa at 91% white isn't nearly the same as the national average of 67% is "making a howl"? Go fist yourself... you'll feel better.

why do ewe Hate America?

why do ewe Hate White People?

My overall point is this: the media and some members on this board down played Iowa simply because of the fact that candidates which represented more conservative views by claiming that because Iowa is well over 90% white. There hasn't been such a large outcry about the fact that New Hampshire is JUST as white, simply because they are considered "Romneyland" and will probably vote for a candidate the MSM loves.

Conclusion: Ron Paul and Santorum didn't do well in Iowa because its 96% white... if that was the case they wouldn't both be under 20% in New Hampshire polls. They did well because they campaign and their message resignated with Iowa voters, period.

No... the TRUTH of the matter is that MOST of the country aren't nearly the right wing whackaloon Fundamentalist zealots that the bible belt-ers are. That's why race isn't being mentioned in NH. It's not the media, it's the mentality.

why do ewe Hate America?

why do ewe Hate White People?

I don't hate either....

Why do ewe hate America? Why do you hate the other 33% of the country?

Forum List

Back