New Hampshire GOP poll (presidency)

In fact, your expanded answers merely show that you don't like being and knowing that you are being wrong.

Get over your mancrush on Romney, and move on with your life.

Guy, I was right about everything I said.

And frankly, who do you think your audience is at this point. Liberals are ignoring you and conservatives think you are a liberal.

You said Romney didn't have a problem with moderates. You were certainly wrong about that.

He really didn't. He got a pretty good slice of them. He also won independents.

What he didnt' win were working folks and minorities.

Didnt losers McCain and Romney both win NewHampshire? I believe so. New Hampshire is a poor state to take any hint as to which candidate would be better in the general election.

Perhaps what voters should do is boycott any candidate who even campaigns in that wretched state.

Didnt losers McCain and Romney both win NewHampshire? I believe so. New Hampshire is a poor state to take any hint as to which candidate would be better in the general election.

Perhaps what voters should do is boycott any candidate who even campaigns in that wretched state.

NH is just small enough where the candidates can meet nearly every voter and we can get a really solid look at them.

Of course, the last three presidents- Obama, Bush and CLinton- all lost NH the first time around, so that's a strong indicator that it isn't nearly that important.

I think the low water mark for NH was in 1996 when Pat Buchanan won the GOP Primary and the whole GOP Establishment crapped itself.

NH is just small enough where the candidates can meet nearly every voter and we can get a really solid look at them.

I keep hearing that and it would mean more if candidates didn't advertise there. If they had some sort of ban on the expensive advertising that reaches NH so the people were really basing it on meeting the candidates.......but they dont

But that would still leave the fact that NH is an unrepresentative state demographically in most all measures, and as you point out, has a dismal record in picking good candidates.

Paul being ahead of Christie doesn't show much....all the Republican candidates are the suck really.

Christie is just the same stale grafting politician we usually get, Paul would be a postive change. Hillary also is the same tired crap. If the Dems are dumb enough to run her again almost any republican could beat her.

Forum List

Back