New Hamas documentaries released. Very graphic, don't watch if you're queasy.

Toaster thinks Smartphone clips are documentaries. Go figure.

Isn't that what most of team palestines video's are

No.

YES ! ! !

No. I feel a pantomime moment is approaching...

Which one are you the dame, do you enjoy wearing dresses or is it burkhas in your case.

Oooooo...Matron. Sooner that than be the arse-end of a horse or cow, which is clearly your favourite position, given you talk from that orifice all the time.

No.

YES ! ! !

Which one are you the dame, do you enjoy wearing dresses or is it burkhas in your case.

Oooooo...Matron. Sooner that than be the arse-end of a horse or cow, which is clearly your favourite position, given you talk from that orifice all the time.

SO you say, but then what you say is not worth listening too it is so full of propaganda and abuse.

SO you say, but then what you say is not worth listening too it is so full of propaganda and abuse.

...says the pot.

Toaster thinks Smartphone clips are documentaries. Go figure.

No.

YES ! ! !

When have palestinians video ever been about the whole truth? The palestinian version of the truth the propaganda that supports the narrative, but not the balanced truth from both sides for the watcher to honestly judge. It is about pulling heart strings not about what was the precursor, response, counter response, or what the conclusion was. It's about "look what they did to the palestinians."

Forum List

Back