New Guy

Damn Samson! Dragging in waifs and strays..... *tuts*

Welcome..... I hope you brought your own flak jacket. Enjoy. And don't whine when I call you stupid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi all!

I'm...uhh. New. But you probably figured that out already. I'm coming from another, (failing/failed), board, and was tipped by Samson to give this site a look.

This is deja vu all over again. I believe the last new board I introduced myself on YOUR new guy thread.

Anyways....What he said ^

Hi all!

I'm...uhh. New. But you probably figured that out already. I'm coming from another, (failing/failed), board, and was tipped by Samson to give this site a look.

This is deja vu all over again. I believe the last new board I introduced myself on YOUR new guy thread.

Another one! :eek::eek::eek: Damned newbies are taking over!!!!

*Glances at her joining date*

Whooooo hooooo! Newbies! Newbies! Newbies! We rock!

Hi all!

Welcome. Did Samson tell you that all noobies have to be neutered before they can post? (I bet he said you had to be tutored.)

Hi all!

Samson eh. We were hoping you brought some real references. Come back tomorrow, we're closed.
:eusa_angel:
(Almost forgot. Welcommen camraden)

You know it would be nice if you gave up with some political views so we could chew on you a bit or just be nice.

I never did introduce myself, so, I guess I shouldn't bug you too much.

So glad your here, I suppose ...Lumpy...:popcorn:.. drop by some time..

Hi all!

Samson isn't a personal recommendation I would brag about.

But Welcome anyway. :doubt:

Well, if it helps, both these fuckers snuck in and didn't even PM me to let me know they were here........

I understand Dngrmse (he's Squirrelphobic), but Caddis.......COME ON, MANG!!:confused:

New Topics

Forum List

Back