New Guy

Originally posted by Big D
I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 250 and my name is Dave, I am called by some of my friends Big D.

NewGuy is using me to explain more about himself.

NewGuy is clearly homosexual, because he hoped my name refered to penis size.

In other words you're a fat fuck.

Originally posted by OCA

Not only that, but he was dumb enough to give away more personal info as well.
:clap1:

Originally posted by OCA
Hey, don't start fantasizing about what I look like, you just keep sending NewGuy all those private messages, I'm not your type.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Not only that, but he was dumb enough to give away more personal info as well.
:clap1:
Your one of those weird internet freaks, huh.

Your one of those weird internet freaks, huh.

I am a freak in MANY senses of the word. My sexuality and sense of logic, though, are quite intact and proper.

Originally posted by OCA

Don't let your personal bias get away with you. You can't determine whether someone is fat based just on height and weight alone. Muscle weighs more than fat. You need to know the percentage of body fat.

Originally posted by mattskramer
Don't let your personal bias get away with you. You can't determine whether someone is fat based just on height and weight alone. Muscle weighs more than fat. You need to know the percentage of body fat.

My money is riding on fat fuck.

OCA, almost everything you post makes me laugh hysterically. Maybe my sanity is slipping.

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Your sex life at home?

Not a smart thing to say in public after divulging personal information that could be used against you. -Not by me, but by ANYONE.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Not a smart thing to say in public after divulging personal information that could be used against you. -Not by me, but by ANYONE.
Geek, you are all talk.

Geek, you are all talk.

I saw you the other day.

scammer.jpg

Nice sign you have there.

Forum List

Back