New Guy

Originally posted by OCA
Hey clean out the friggin pm box buddy!:cool:

Dang.....I think I have some crusty stuff from 1912......hang on. :p:

Am I reading this right?

OCA wants the NewGuy to clean the crust out of his box?

Gross

Originally posted by Big D
Am I reading this right?

OCA wants the NewGuy to clean the crust out of his box?

Gross

You said you wanted pictures. :p:

Originally posted by NewGuy
You said you wanted pictures. :p:
OCA, should not be the only one, post some pictures of your crusty box for all of us to see.

OCA, should not be the only one, post some pictures of your crusty box for all of us to see.

Take note everyone, Big D advocates me showing pictures of myself so he can see. He also liked reference to OCA.

It has been stated the racism mentality is rooted in Incestuous tendencies which manifest with a "closeness" to someone as identical to self as possible. My understanding of that would also mean that homosexuality would also be prevalent more frequently than not.

When one is of this mindset, conflicted with a hate for all else, and feeling sexually drawn to other males, the behavior becomes extreme and bipolar almost. I guess that accounts for Big D's love the guys/hate the guys discussions.

It also explains the phallic nature of his handle. I still think "small-o" would have been more appropriate.

OOOO, quit your babbling and whip out your old crusty box already.

Or did OCA pm you and tell you not to show anyone?

She IS a He. Big D wants to be a SHE. -Hence the fixation on the whole "loving/hating" guys thing. Then the "big D" phallus reference with the superiority/inferiority complex, all is fairly clear.

He found a discussion that gets at his heartstrings- He can project his inner struggles onto someone else out of context.

All of that is cool with him. He is used to BELIEVING things out of context.

She IS a He. Big D wants to be a SHE. -Hence the fixation on the whole "loving/hating" guys thing. Then the "big D" phallus reference with the superiority/inferiority complex, all is fairly clear.

He found a discussion that gets at his heartstrings- He can project his inner struggles onto someone else out of context.

Oh brother! hehe! sorry about that NewGuy! I didn't think you were a she, but Big D thinks you are and your explanation explains it!

I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 250 and my name is Dave, I am called by some of my friends Big D.

NewGuy is using me to explain more about himself.

NewGuy is clearly homosexual, because he hoped my name refered to penis size.

While this topic is...most delightful, I would like to move past this, if possible. You see, if you were the oldest of triplets, one of whom was a boy, and then a 14 year old brother, you would understand how ANNOYING it is to have a guy two minutes younger than you around with his friends and a 14 year old with his, all talking about things like this. Show some respect for the ladies, shall we?

Sorry--I really can't help throwing this in, Big D, but if you really think that he was HOPING that your sn was referring to...that, then why one earth did he say that small-o would fit better? I believe it was simply an insult.

Why is this stupid thread in General USA Chat? You "guys" should meet privately at a Motel 6 and get it all out....

Really, lest you fool someone into thinking you actually have something of value to say. Let's leave the argument about who is gayer to the 10 year olds and go back to talking about what an ignorant biatch Big D is.:D

Originally posted by nycflasher
Why is this stupid thread in General USA Chat? You "guys" should meet privately at a Motel 6 and get it all out....

Really, lest you fool someone into thinking you actually have something of value to say. Let's leave the argument about who is gayer to the 10 year olds and go back to talking about what an ignorant biatch Big D is.:D
The flasher thinks this is about being "gay", so he want's to join in.

Originally posted by proud_savagette

Sorry--I really can't help throwing this in, Big D, but if you really think that he was HOPING that your sn was referring to...that, then why one earth did he say that small-o would fit better? I believe it was simply an insult.
I don't know? Maybe he's refering to my cornhole?

The flasher thinks this is about being "gay", so he want's to join in.

Actually, if you read what I wrote (who am I kidding? We all know someone must be reading this stuff to you.) I said why don't YOU go get a room so YOU guys can go disgust this gay stuff. I really have nothing to contribute. And I could care less what you grown men do behind closed doors. I think I speak for many when I say your public displays of affection are a bit inappropriate.:p:

Forum List

Back