New guy

Oh, and most of us are as old as dirt...or semi old dirt....so we are pretty much "get off my lawn you damn kids" sorta folks who don't give a shit what we say.
Armor is kept in the closet on your left....fluffy pillows are stacked in the closet on the right.
Ask before you get the beer in the fridge or grab the bong.:lol:
I'm 66 and have never voted for a Democrat for President or Senate. I have in local elections and for governor in this state. I wound up here looking for a place where In can say what's on my mind. I just got banned for a month from a forum for a very mild racial joke about the gorilla.

I read some posts here before I registered, and what I got banned for is nothing here.
Yo, Boudreau! Welcome!

You will likely find this to be the most permissive posting site on the internet. It is so permissive, it allows complete imbeciles to post incessantly their drivel that is unworthy of being called trash. All you have to do is make your way through the fog surrounding the good ships. I've been a member here for damn near seven years. I have found but a few really bright posters.

There are many intelligent people here. The most intelligent among them hardly ever post.

There are many imbeciles here. The most imbecilic of them post every day.

The bell shaped curve applies to all large samplings...of everything known to man.

Congratulations on completing 66 trips around the sun.

Forum List

Back