New Guy!

Hi New Guy. Welcome to the playground. Be real careful where you sit. Some kids pee in the sandbox.

Howdy all you US message board folks. I'm kinda new at this political message board stuff but with the destruction of our nation going on right in front of my eye's I must speak up in any way I can, this seems like a good soapbox.

I hate people who type in red fonts. Neg'd.

And a neg to asa while I'm at just because I owe that **** one.

Hey "Sidestreamer" the nick struck me, did you injure your pecker?
Okay, back to reading the opinions.................

Howdy all you US message board folks. I'm kinda new at this political message board stuff but with the destruction of our nation going on right in front of my eye's I must speak up in any way I can, this seems like a good soapbox.

I hate people who type in red fonts. Neg'd.

And a neg to asa while I'm at just because I owe that **** one.

Hey "Sidestreamer" the nick struck me, did you injure your pecker?
Okay, back to reading the opinions.................

Why, were you looking to suck it? I don't quite play that way...

Hi Marine. Let me introduce you to Gunny. He'll make his presence known in time.

kathy-monique-blowup-di.jpg

The two in the front are a couple of his moderators on the site, Echo and Care4all.

He needs you to introduce him or are you just tryin to fly on his flag pole so to speak? :eek:

Welcome Ramb

What? Territorial?

Hi Marine. Let me introduce you to Gunny. He'll make his presence known in time.

The two in the front are a couple of his moderators on the site, Echo and Care4all.

He needs you to introduce him or are you just tryin to fly on his flag pole so to speak? :eek:

Welcome Ramb

Nice to meet you Gunny, I've always favored stripes over brass.
SSGT Rambunctious USMC Ret

Welcome Ramb

Nice to meet you Gunny, I've always favored stripes over brass.
SSGT Rambunctious USMC Ret

This is Gunny's board, I was just a lowly squid. :lol:

First and foremost Welcome!

Can you get rid of the red text please. Hurts the eyes, and 2 I think communist. lol

That balloon is creepy........looks like a double amputee......

Welcome Rambunctious

greytreewlcome.gif

Forum List

Back