New Guy!

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Howdy all you US message board folks. I'm kinda new at this political message board stuff but with the destruction of our nation going on right in front of my eye's I must speak up in any way I can, this seems like a good soapbox.

Fresh Meat!

tigger.jpg

Welcome Ramb. Grab your armor and come on in. We will throw flame at you - this is for your own good. It will toughen you up for the battle that is USMB.

Howdy all you US message board folks. I'm kinda new at this political message board stuff but with the destruction of our nation going on right in front of my eye's I must speak up in any way I can, this seems like a good soapbox.
So.
How'd you arrive here ?
Did you swim the river, cast away on a cargo ship, or dress up as Osama and fly first class, un-noticed, on British airlines ?

I'm kinda new at this political message board stuff
But... Know how to format type, apply an avatar, all that...

Most folks who are NEW to messageboards take some time to figure that stuff out. You must be a goddamned GENIUS! Earth's most clever carbon-based lifeform! :rofl:

Oh and just FYI, red type is generally a Moderator usage, when they edit someone's post or make a Mod decision in a post. And you really don't need to format your type.

Remember, you are posting for we, the customer who reads, not for yourself.

Welcome. Prayers to Obama begin promptly at 6:00 a.m. Central time.

Welcome. Prayers to Obama begin promptly at 6:00 a.m. Central time.

SHIT!!! No one told me that!

I guess I'm going to HELL*!!!

* Detroit

I hate people who type in red fonts. Neg'd.

And a neg to asa while I'm at just because I owe that **** one.

Hi Marine. Let me introduce you to Gunny. He'll make his presence known in time.

kathy-monique-blowup-di.jpg

The two in the front are a couple of his moderators on the site, Echo and Care4all.

Last edited:
Welcome NEWGUY,
and not to worry people been saying the country is headed for the bone yard for eons, as long as you have your IPOD and Blackberry and satellite phone, you'll be just fine, OH, and the Cartoon Network, I mean the Media.

Hi Marine. Let me introduce you to Gunny. He'll make his presence known in time.

kathy-monique-blowup-di.jpg

The two in the front are a couple of his moderators on the site, Echo and Care4all.

He needs you to introduce him or are you just tryin to fly on his flag pole so to speak? :eek:

Welcome Ramb

Forum List

Back