New guns for 2016....

This looks good.....
handguns13.jpg

Del-Ton Lima KeyMod Pistol
Looking to build an SBR or just enjoy some trigger time with an AR-style handgun? The Del-Ton Lima KeyMod Pistol provides a great platform from which to start. From the added versatility of its Samson Evolution KeyMod Freefloat Rail to its flattop upper receiver, the Lima is worth a closer look.

Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
Barrel Length: 7.5 inches
Overall Length: 23.13 inches
Weight: 76.8 ounces
MSRP: $877
(910) 645-2172 del-ton.com

Read more: 2016 New Guns: Handguns

I like this one...

handguns2.jpg

Arex Rex Zero 1S
Does this gun look familiar? With features like intuitive fire controls, an integral accessory rail, high-profile sights of three-dot configuration and an impressive capacity for fight-stopping fodder, it is sure to appeal to conceal-carry licensees—and your wallet.

Caliber: 9 mm
Magazine Capacity: 17 rounds
Barrel Length: 4.3 inches
Overall Length: 7.5 inches
Weight: 29 ounces
MSRP: $599

Read more: 2016 New Guns: Handguns

I saw one of the guns.....3,000 dollars.......would anyone here spend 3,000 dollars on a hand gun?

Would anyone here pay 3,600 dollars on a pistol...or have you?

handguns55.jpg

Wilson Combat CQB Commander
With its full-size grip and compact barrel and slide, the CQB Commander is designed with personal protection in mind. The frame and mainspring housing are rounded to minimize printing. The pistol is also available in 9 mm with 10-round magazines.

Caliber: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds
Barrel Length: 4.25 inches
Overall Length: 7.85 inches
Weight: 35.14 ounces
MSRP: $3,600

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-7_16-22-58.png
    upload_2016-5-7_16-22-58.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 186
Lots of new toys. I like the Kimber revolver and compact 9mm.
Kimber makes damn good guns.
Yes, they do. My first 1911 was a Kimber rollmarked Clackimas, OR. But alas I got the Colt bug and traded her in.
I have a lot of respect for Kimber quality I do. And for the money I am finding Taurus builds a good revolver. Not great but dollar for dollar worth it.
Their revolvers have a good reputation. The semis didn't back when I was more into it. I have a Ruger, you can't go wrong there, built like a tank. Also a S&W .44 mag without the stupid frame lock. Got lucky there.

Forum List

Back