*New GT Track [RAP] - "Black Notebook" (w/lyrics)

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Lyrics & vocals by GT.

click to stream:

GT - Black Notebook by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Lyrics, less the chorus:

im the mad rap guts// with the pen and the curled nose//if i light it up, then the whole world goes// paint its shitty cities like a couple girl toes// if i dont hurl stones then theres no broke bones//notebooks wrote with the quotes of a cuttthroat// love-notes signed with the blood from a clubbed goat//come vote or get shoved by the tug-boat//stuck broke bums get their gums full a gun smoke//one hope, save rap from a dumb joke//uncloak masks, of the unspoke mum folk//unclung from the corporate owned spun-quotes//some show me love but i lost hope, most dont//no "rows" at the shows its my own boat//no target market like i promo wit a no scope//punch the clountry in its chest so its shoulders go coast coast//never spoke clean never sold soap.

nope these aint average raPS//said these are brandished facts//i was the man in black, and so i caught flack//put out an album wit a novice little skill//and it amounted to embarrassment, i swallowed that pill//a boxer doesnt drop when he's blockin out his grill//so i polished that skill doubled back for the kill//anger, fuel enough to concentrate and chill//ponder how to make a mill, and leave my little girl a will//still nobodies listenin, im climbin up a hill//and there's a wind mill aimin at my face as i exhale//nails under my feet i feel the heat of the detail//got a notebook and a pencil in the belly of the whale//wale on a song, as the demons in my pail// make a castle outta shale - and the castles got a jail//the hatred in my chamber, cancels out the scare//so im locked there to suffer wit the cancer in the air.

i think the beast inside of me is caused//by the people in my scenery speakin from the jaws//feedin on my weaknesses or feedlin on my flaws// cuz its easy when youre greedy and youre needy for a cause//you need attention so you mention what immediately draws//acceptance some applause, this intention lacks balls//weird how my presence has ya censor what ya thought//because ya say it to my face? ill put some ketchup to your cloth.. ....
ease into somethin like a peasant with a pawn//on his knees and he's beggin the deception to be gone//a breeze in the desert hes the weather when its dawn// breath a new screed - an island in the center of the pond//wild and irreverent no respect, they dont respond//so neglect is what he's on hes infected with the con//honest, always.... in his chest built a bomb//got a temper stretched long like the rope that hung saddam...

Forum List

Back