New gt track: Man in black part ii

Out and Outstanding!

Great sound, great vocals!

Cool lyrics!

I hate rap but I'm all about this one, nice work!

I will publicly nominate and commission KK to make a DNG video of this GT, if you're cool with it.

Out and Outstanding!

Cool lyrics!

I will publicly nominate and commission KK to make a DNG video of this GT, if you're cool with it.

If a video went with this, it would have to be dark, rainy, funeral.....I would LOVE it. I would pay for it.

Out and Outstanding!

Cool lyrics!

If a video went with this, it would have to be dark, rainy, funeral.....I would LOVE it. I would pay for it.
KK can pull this off..... You have to get with her to let her know what animal you wanna be.

Here's the band:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zXTRZLn3qs]YouTube - Theme[/ame]

She can put you in as a guest star singer..... Frontman for the vid.

That's ridiculously cool man. I'd be honored.

That's ridiculously cool man. I'd be honored.
In KK's vids we have been everywhere from the streets of Bangkok to the wide open plains camping to a post-apocalyptic junkyard to the Tonight Show stage!

A rappin funeral/death dirge is right up KK's wheelhouse!

That video's cool as shit
It's a compilation of past videos showing how the animation has evolved. At first, the characters didn't have feet or hands, or working eyes or mouths. KK is getting better each time she does a 3-D animation vid.

I appreciate you guys checking it out, very much-so. :)

Blaghhhhh to Mondays (tomorrow). :(

Cool KK. I'm interested to see what kind of picture it paints in someone else's Brain. Quite intriguing.

Forum List

Back