NEW GT Song: Voo-Doo

GT we never talked more about music but I have some instrumentals I made a while back that you could use. I have your email still, I'll send you some.

If you like Pink Floyd at all, you'll like one of the ones I send. It's sampled from Welcome to the Machine.

Sure, I'll check right now.

GT we never talked more about music but I have some instrumentals I made a while back that you could use. I have your email still, I'll send you some.

If you like Pink Floyd at all, you'll like one of the ones I send. It's sampled from Welcome to the Machine.

Hang on, didn't send yet. I have to go get them off my soundclick page, they're no on this hard drive.

Hang on, didn't send yet. I have to go get them off my soundclick page, they're no on this hard drive.

you could just link me to the page if its easier.

Mother fucker man, I haven't listened to this pink floyd beat in so long, this is one of my favorites.

I made it in like '06 I think, I used to let NO ONE rip it :D

I don't really care as much now, do what you want with it, just let me be the first to hear it.

The other one is a sample of Papa Roach 'Last Resort'. The guitar lead in it is the opening lead in the song and I took the tempo WAAAAAAAAY down and let it ride out until I got nice loop.

I have more hip hoppy stuff too, I just always had a thing for mixing rock with rap.

Mother fucker man, I haven't listened to this pink floyd beat in so long, this is one of my favorites.

I made it in like '06 I think, I used to let NO ONE rip it :D

I don't really care as much now, do what you want with it, just let me be the first to hear it.

The other one is a sample of Papa Roach 'Last Resort'. The guitar lead in it is the opening lead in the song and I took the tempo WAAAAAAAAY down and let it ride out until I got nice loop.

I have more hip hoppy stuff too, I just always had a thing for mixing rock with rap.

I won't even release what I do to ANYONE if you don't give it the seal of approvable. I'm an honorable coworker.:razz:

I like rock-rap over club/hippy radio pop sort of crap, myself also.

Got last Resort spinning: I like that, it's a nicely chopped take on Last Resort. I could diggit. I could hop on that.

Machine: I like the intro. Wow, the feel is cool. This is chill as hell, is the best word I can say. Very well done man. I'd choose to work on this one first, with some really profound lyrics. Very tight. I will get @ you via email on the weekend.

Got last Resort spinning: I like that, it's a nicely chopped take on Last Resort. I could diggit. I could hop on that.

Machine: I like the intro. Wow, the feel is cool. This is chill as hell, is the best word I can say. Very well done man. I'd choose to work on this one first, with some really profound lyrics. Very tight. I will get @ you via email on the weekend.

Thanks brotha, much appreciated. I used to skip sleep for this stuff.

Now that I have a fam and all I have so little time.

I also lost most of my stuff in a fire that broke out in my building. All my data, all my hardware, my back-ups, everything.

All I had left to salvage was whatever I had on my soundclick page.

It sucks because we did some really bangin tracks and I have nothing to show for most of them. I just miss being able to listen to them.

For Machine, I always wanted someone to do something using the vocal samples along with the lyrics they wrote, and make it be like they're teaching their child, or anyone for that matter, about the all the evils in the world.

Last edited:
I like Man in the Black 2.

My only criticism is that sometimes it sounds like you're rushing your delivery just a bit and getting just a tad ahead of the beat. Take it easy and let it flow. Be careful about trying to fit too many syllables into a bar, too.

Your lyrics are pretty nice though, keep it up. Can't wait to hear these new tracks.

Yea I put my soul in Man in Black II, thanks for checking that out man. Man in Black the original was on my first album, it got pretty positive responses. The original was a Rock Beat and wasn't about The Man in Black's obsession with death, as this one was.

Forum List

Back