New Group for Bible Believers.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
For you Christians/Bible Believers out there I just wanted to let you know that there's a new group built for us. It's nothing more than light discussion and prayer. If you have a prayer request just post it there. It's by invitation only so you can post in peace. If you're interested in joining just PM me and I'll send you an invite.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/groups/christian-patriots-bible-believers.html

What if I believe in the bible, believe in and worship God, but I'm a Pagan? Am I welcome?

Howdy. This particular group was designed for Christians who just want to hang out with other Christians.

I've never actually heard of anyone believing the Bible and worshiping the biblical God AND being a pagan at the same time.

Anyway, the other members and I discussed whether or not we should enjoin ourselves (in the group setting) with non-Christians and we generally decided that it would be best not to for the time being.

However, I strongly suggest that if non-Christians want to start a religious group of some sort and make inter-religious-ecumenism the defining foundation for that group - then go for it. We gotta live boldly. :D

Last edited:
What if I believe in the bible, believe in and worship God, but I'm a Pagan? Am I welcome?

Howdy. This particular group was designed for Christians who just want to hang out with other Christians.

I've never actually heard of anyone believing the Bible and worshiping the biblical God AND being a pagan at the same time.

None other than the infamous Aleister Crowley claimed to have done that very thing at one point. It was during the Roaring 20s, when he was an eminent member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

I prolly shouldn't do tihs, because I'm genuinely afraid that playing this invocation gives him (and more importantly, the devil) indirect glory, but here goes. Note how he uses the term God—not gods—several times in it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTpDJSqH0]Aleister Crowley, The Call of the First Aethyr[/ame]

Oh, btw: Count me in the study group, too, DriftingSand my man.

Last edited:

None other than the infamous Aleister Crowley claimed to have done that very thing at one point. It was during the Roaring 20s, when he was an eminent member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

I prolly shouldn't do tihs, because I'm genuinely afraid that playing this invocation gives him (and more importantly, the devil) indirect glory, but here goes. Note how he uses the term God—not gods—several times in it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTpDJSqH0"]Aleister Crowley, The Call of the First Aethyr[/ame]

Oh, btw: Count me in the study group, too, DriftingSand my man.

Crowley was an idiot. :D

I love Aleister Crowley! He was so brilliant! Rarely do you find such a truly gifted and intelligent man so genuinely fascinated and dedicated to the Occult! I really wish I could have been alive to meet him! Even though my O9A brothers and sisters call him "Creepless Crowley" lol

I also loved the Golden Dawn's teachings. Israel Regardie in particular wrote some amazing material on it.

Last edited:
I love Aleister Crowley! He was so brilliant! Rarely do you find such a truly gifted and intelligent man so genuinely fascinated and dedicated to the Occult! I really wish I could have been alive to meet him! Even though my O9A brothers and sisters call him "Creepless Crowley" lol

I also loved the Golden Dawn's teachings. Israel Regardie in particular wrote some amazing material on it.

I'm sure he was a highly intelligent dude. I hope he's enjoying the warmth of his new home. :D

I'm sure he was a highly intelligent dude. I hope he's enjoying the warmth of his new home. :D

Who are we to assume what became of his soul? Perhaps God decided to reincarnate him.

Who are we to assume what became of his soul? Perhaps God decided to reincarnate him.

Question: "What does the Bible say about reincarnation?"

Answer: The concept of reincarnation is completely without foundation in the Bible, which clearly tells us that we die once and then face judgment (Hebrews 9:27). The Bible never mentions people having a second chance at life or coming back as different people or animals. Jesus told the criminal on the cross, "Today you will be with me in paradise" (Luke 23:43), not "You will have another chance to live a life on this earth." Matthew 25:46 specifically tells us that believers go on to eternal life while unbelievers go onto eternal punishment. Reincarnation has been a popular belief for thousands of years, but it has never been accepted by Christians or followers of Judaism because it is contradictory to Scripture.

What does the Bible say about reincarnation?

The Bible is an extraordinarily sacred book, like the Quran, which can both be used for the fulfillment of positive or negative agendas. Remember- the Bible was inspired by God but it was written by humans- humans who can just as easily use it to indoctrinate, manipulate, and enslave others- against God's will. It does not include all the mysteries of God, nor does it say God is incapable of granting reincarnation if it is God's will.

God is all powerful, right? The most powerful lifeforce in existence? Do you really believe that God is not powerful enough to grant reincarnation? Is reincarnation not a form of "eternal life"?

One does not have to "follow" Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Catholicism, or any particular religion to believe in and worship God.

Last edited:
The Bible is an extraordinarily sacred book, like the Quran, which can both be used for the fulfillment of positive or negative agendas. Remember- the Bible was inspired by God but it was written by humans- humans who can just as easily use it to indoctrinate, manipulate, and enslave others- against God's will. It does not include all the mysteries of God, nor does it say God is incapable of granting reincarnation if it is God's will.

God is all powerful, right? The most powerful lifeforce in existence? Do you really believe that God is not powerful enough to grant reincarnation? Is reincarnation not a form of "eternal life"?

One does not have to "follow" Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Catholicism, or any particular religion to believe in and worship God.

God created man in His image and He gives me His righteousness so I won't come back as a spider or cat because I was bad. I think those kinds of beliefs are twisted and sick especially when people in those countries won't eat cattle and starve as a result because they might be eating grand mom. I don't believe reincarnation is an intelligent belief.

I believe in Jesus so I will die once and those who don't will die twice.
God will raise me in an incorruptible body and I will live forever.

Reincarnation and purgatory are excuses to give their religion another chance, trivializes right and wrong. The teaching of hell teaches that God commands everyone to repent and people won't steal anymore because God will do away with all the sin because there is a right and wrong and that right and wrong put Jesus on the cross for man's sins. In a sense, evil would always continue under a reincarnation system because you can repent later so when does evil ever end? It doesn't because it is a license that doesn't have an ending because time is cyclical but God's time is linear because there is a beginning (Genesis) and an ending (Revelation). Grace isn't a license. There will be an end to grace because we will be made perfect and God will rule with a rod of iron.

God created man in His image and He gives me His righteousness so I won't come back as a spider or cat because I was bad. I think those kinds of beliefs are twisted and sick especially when people in those countries won't eat cattle and starve as a result because they might be eating grand mom. I don't believe reincarnation is an intelligent belief.

Its not the belief of reincarnation that is "twisted and sick", its the way people choose to follow a religion. Your religion can be just as twisted and sick for claiming that Jesus is the only way to reach God, and that all other God-worshippers who don't accept Jesus as their personal lord and savior will go to Hell, when there are numerous other roads to the same destination. Or when genocide occurs in the name of God. Or when supposed "witches" and heretics were tortured and burnt at the stake in the name of God. How can you be under the impression that reincarnation is not an "intelligent" belief when far worse things have occurred under the influence of your own religion?

Last edited:
Ashterah, as your request was declined by the founder of this group, what are you doing? The dialogue isn't open here. Start your own group. Thanks. - Jeremiah

I'm not religious, but I think the founder has made it clear it's for believers only, and I respect that and have no problems with it. It's doubtful they want to have a religious debate here, either, so maybe it's better to just let things be. If you Ashtara made a group about paganism, it'd be the same sentiments there as well. Let's live and let live.

Its not the belief of reincarnation that is "twisted and sick", its the way people choose to follow a religion. Your religion can be just as twisted and sick for claiming that Jesus is the only way to reach God, and that all other God-worshippers who don't accept Jesus as their personal lord and savior will go to Hell, when there are numerous other roads to the same destination. Or when genocide occurs in the name God. Or when supposed "witches" and heretics were tortured and burnt at the stake in the name of God. How can you be under the impression that reincarnation is not an "intelligent" belief when all those things have occurred under the influence of your own religion?

I took Western History and there were probably less than 100,000 people accused of witchcraft and it was untrue because they accused women of having male genetalia. Revisionists have the number to be much higher which scholarship rejects.

There are eras when things go wrong with society like the Holocaust and like Witchcraft and the Black Plague.

Reincarnation is an unintelligent religion because they're poor , they are starving because there isn't enough food and there is no justice in being turned into something that is unintelligent and there is no learning from being turned into a spider. I and other people don't have memories of being anything else than human so it isn't true.

Not according to my beliefs. Thus the reason why a Christian group should be made up of Christians. :)

Forum List

Back