New GOP Ad: "Obama vs. Obama" on the Stimulus

It wasnt as near as bad as the lefties stated. But they came in and quickened the crash.

Here is a little chart. when you quit choking, change parties.

Do the Math: An Investors Graph

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

I really like how you clowns add the last year but would not pass GWs budget because it wasnt enough spending.

GO BACK TO SLEEP CLOWN.

BTW, HOW much $$$ did Bush have in his budget for the war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan and natural disasters like Katrina? I think it matches your IQ...ZERO

IF the President and Congress HAD listened to the Republicans...3.5 MILLION Americans that work in the domestic auto industry and suppliers of that industry would have been TERMINATED...and put on the public dole...

THAT is a half a million more jobs than Bush created in 8 years!

The party of NO has NO solutions, ideas or a plan...

gop_fail-290x200.jpg

obamalama ding dong is well on his way after getting us 2 trillion dollars in debt he's lost 2.5 million jobs with more to come.. and that's the way it went down! DUmmie!

REALLY??? So things were just "peachy" until Obama took office...

watch the video

One

Big

Assed

Mistake

Alrighty

he's failed over and over and over,, listen to his words, his promises, and now look at reality and you want to keep looking back? :lol::lol::lol:

IF the President and Congress HAD listened to the Republicans...3.5 MILLION Americans that work in the domestic auto industry and suppliers of that industry would have been TERMINATED...and put on the public dole...

THAT is a half a million more jobs than Bush created in 8 years!

The party of NO has NO solutions, ideas or a plan...

gop_fail-290x200.jpg

What? Based on what?

You know the GM And Chrysler bankruptcies were reorganizations instead of liquidations.

You knew that before you posted, right?

Stop snorting the Obama Kool Aid for a second and tell me where you got that 3.5MM number

The Impact on the U.S. Economy of a Major Contraction of the Detroit Three Automakers

http://www.cargroup.org/documents/FINALDetroitThreeContractionImpact_3__001.pdf

Like every other Librul I've argued with since I started posting, you guys never read the article you link to.

The "Report" tried to gauge the effect of 2, and only 2 scenarios: first, 100% decline of US Auto Business and second, 50% Reduction in US Auto employment, neither of which were ever seriously discussed.

Your numbers are total Bullshit.

What? Based on what?

You know the GM And Chrysler bankruptcies were reorganizations instead of liquidations.

You knew that before you posted, right?

Stop snorting the Obama Kool Aid for a second and tell me where you got that 3.5MM number

The Impact on the U.S. Economy of a Major Contraction of the Detroit Three Automakers

Like every other Librul I've argued with since I started posting, you guys never read the article you link to.

The "Report" tried to gauge the effect of 2, and only 2 scenarios: first, 100% decline of US Auto Business and second, 50% Reduction in US Auto employment, neither of which were ever seriously discussed.

No I UNDER estimated...

Should all of the Detroit Three’s U.S. operations cease in 2009, the first year total employment impact would be a loss of nearly 3.0 million jobs in the U.S. economy— comprised of 239,341 jobs at the Detroit Three, 973,969 indirect/supplier jobs and over 1.7 million spin-off (expenditure-induced) jobs. The employment picture recovers somewhat in 2010 (2.5 million jobs lost) and 2011 (1.8 million jobs lost), due to increased U.S. production by the international automakers, and the process of dislocated workers finding new employment.

Instead the taxpayers are helping to prop up a proven failure business model.

All in all, I would rather they be terminated and given unemployment and/or welfare while they looked for a new job. Probably would be cheaper to all Americans than the abomination that's going on now.

CHEAPER??? It would have been FATAL to the economy...

And propping up a failed business model is......?

Better to get the medicine over with quickly rather than dragging it out and making the day of reckoning that much worse.

:clap2:

You think these statist know anything about Congress role in the budget ever year?

You mean like two active wars need to be part OF the budget?

Funny, when it comes to killing or locking up human beings there is no bigger statist than you right wing pea brains...

"You're either with us or against us" GWB... add collectivism to your statism...

No I UNDER estimated...

Should all of the Detroit Three’s U.S. operations cease in 2009, the first year total employment impact would be a loss of nearly 3.0 million jobs in the U.S. economy— comprised of 239,341 jobs at the Detroit Three, 973,969 indirect/supplier jobs and over 1.7 million spin-off (expenditure-induced) jobs. The employment picture recovers somewhat in 2010 (2.5 million jobs lost) and 2011 (1.8 million jobs lost), due to increased U.S. production by the international automakers, and the process of dislocated workers finding new employment.

Since you like graphs so much, here's one for you.

$wapoobamabudget1.jpg

No I UNDER estimated...

View attachment 7734

You just don't know the "score"

No I UNDER estimated...

View attachment 7734

ah yes, the non partisan CBO is wrong. I understand now....

ah yes, the non partisan CBO is wrong. I understand now....

Well, it's clear you are only willing to view complicated issues in a simple minded way...a modern Republican... or pea brain as I love to say...

2 trillion dollars of debt in one year is not projected, that is reality. Now tell me the last time a REP. or Dem. had that huge of a budget deficit in one year?

REALLY??? So things were just "peachy" until Obama took office...

It wasnt as near as bad as the lefties stated. But they came in and quickened the crash.

Here is a little chart. when you quit choking, change parties.

Do the Math: An Investors Graph

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Why keep posting this useless chart? Sure, the President presents the budget to Congress, but it's CONGRESS that controls spending. Let me say that slow so you can understand it:

C O N G R E S S

Show me the same chart with the controlling party of Congress rather than the President and then we can talk.

Best case in a real, not an Obama controlled bankruptcy for Chrysler and GM would have been to renegotiate the Union contracts and cram down some debt. No way there's 3MM job losses from that, if anything they'd be better companies after it

Forum List

Back