New gloater joins usmb!

Derek_Plumber

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I joined USMessageBoard because I remember how I felt when Al Gore won the election in 2000, but lost the Presidency. Now, after eight years of disaster from George Bush, I like to watch conservative Republicans squirm as they try to justify their politics and their party. Almost every night on the evening news Republicans shoot themselves in the foot. It is such a pleasure to watch, I joined this site so I could read more of it.

Last edited:
I joined USMessageBoard because I remember how I felt when Al Gore won the election in 2000, but lost the Presidency. Now, after eight years of disaster from George Bush, I like to watch conservative Republicans squirm as they try to justify their politics and their party. Almost every night on the evening news Republicans shoot themselves in the foot. It is such a pleasure to watch, I joined this site so I could read more of it.

The mindless leftwingnut partisan hack quota is over-filled at this point in time. If you want to make real good friends with the board admin, DO gloat.

If he's a conservative who wouldn't let rightwingers do it, guess how many zero inches of shit he's going to take from you?:eusa_whistle:

Aren't you people supposed to like welcome new people here? :lol:

Geezus, scare the poor guy off why don't ya..

the mindless leftwingnut partisan hack quota is over-filled at this point in time. If you want to make real good friends with the board admin, do gloat.

If he's a conservative who wouldn't let rightwingers do it, guess how many zero inches of shit he's going to take from you?:eusa_whistle:

lol!

Aren't you people supposed to like welcome new people here? :lol:

Geezus, scare the poor guy off why don't ya..

When your opening statement translates to: "I am going to troll USMB", and your 3 succeeding posts support the opening statement ... there's nothing "new" about you. You're just another one of a dozen-or-so mindless parrots ALREADY here.

Forum List

Back