New Gallup Poll Reveals How Serious Border Crisis Is

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Got this from US POLITICS AND NEWS >>>

Gallup has released an ambitious poll of 450 million Latin Americans that should be a wakeup call to everyone in America.

They surveyed people in 33 countries and discovered that a staggering 27% of them would like to permanently move to another country – preferably America.

Most of them say they are watching for the most opportune time to sneak in.

But it gets worse!

Gallup found that 5 million Latin Americans plan to make the trek to our southern border within the next year.

For comparison purposes, that’s the same size as the population of South Carolina!

If that’s not a “border crisis,” then what would a real crisis look like? We need a wall on our southern border and we need it right now!

Check out the details on this wave of 5 million illegals, plus our disturbing analysis of what that would do to the American communities that are forced to absorb them, in this article…

The horror! Are they bringing their screaming brats this time too?

Oh man I bet that scared the bejesus out of them Trumpublicans, millions of Brown kids, declare a new emergency! Do it now while there is still time.

Oh man I bet that scared the bejesus out of them Trumpublicans, millions of Brown kids, declare a new emergency! Do it now while there is still time.

Are you prepared to pay the taxes to support all of these Illegal Alien families?

This is 2019, America doesn't need uneducated immigrants, we have enough people in the country already to do our backbreaking labor. what we DO need are well educated immigrants from places like Asia that have the money to invest in the country, buy an apartment in the Trump Tower or other nice residency and start paying taxes.People that will CREATE jobs and opportunities, not to be a burden.

Guys like Immigrant Rupert Murdoch who started selling newspapers, or Immigrant Andrew Carnegie who started as a telegraph operator, and who rose to the top.

Are you prepared to pay the taxes to support all of these Illegal Alien families?

This is 2019, America doesn't need uneducated immigrants, we have enough people in the country already to do our backbreaking labor. what we DO need are well educated immigrants from places like Asia that have the money to invest in the country, buy an apartment in the Trump Tower or other nice residency and start paying taxes.People that will CREATE jobs and opportunities, not to be a burden.

Guys like Immigrant Rupert Murdoch who started selling newspapers, or Immigrant Andrew Carnegie who started as a telegraph operator, and who rose to the top.

Fuck no. Tell those wannabe moochers to get a job like all the other immigrants. For the illegals, same thing, get a job, I hear Trump Construction is still hiring, but they only pay about 40 dollar a day cash, no taxes.

If the polls favor your position, they are manna from Heaven; if they disprove your position, they are rigged.

A better judgment call might be this:

How come the caravans didn't come when Obama was in office?

I think thou art being played by those who control masses.

Forum List

Back