New from Texas

skylerblue30

Country Girl
Dec 23, 2009
Tx
Hi,
I have been reading the boards and just had to join. A little about what I think, I think Obama is the worse thing that ever happened to this country. I knew from day one that he had an agenda and it wasn't good.....but so many people followed him like the pied piper. Change, the one thing he didn't lie about.......just not the kind of change people thought he meant. I just can't for the life of me understand why some people STILL think he is good for the country.

This country needs an enema!

z4374466o.jpg

Yes ..yes you fit into our plans perfectly... welcome ...Country Girl

(actually... we don't have a plan)...:rolleyes:

Hi,
I have been reading the boards and just had to join. A little about what I think, I think Obama is the worse thing that ever happened to this country. I knew from day one that he had an agenda and it wasn't good.....but so many people followed him like the pied piper. Change, the one thing he didn't lie about.......just not the kind of change people thought he meant. I just can't for the life of me understand why some people STILL think he is good for the country.
Welcome, pilgrim! I tried to give you rep for your opening volley (even though it merely indicates that you have a firm grasp on the obvious) but the force was against me.

Have a nice stay here at USMB. I can understand your just having to join. Just wait 'til you become addicted.

(a subsequent attempt to rep you ended in joy.) (enjoy)

Last edited:
only 2 things come from Texas.....................

Come on, that's so trite. Work with the creative side of your brain, rethink how to present it.
Example:

Option one (Noose)
3972330196_aba03f773e.jpg

Option 2: (Goose, cooked)

Cooked_goose_large.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand works and much funnier when properly applied:

steersandqueers.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back