New from New Jersey!

Aug 16, 2012
Hi Everyone!
I'm anxious to be part of the political discussion here and voice my viewpoint proudly. This year's election is sure to bring out the opinions of all - what fun.
So,
I'm sick of Obama and his apparent quest to make America a second class country. Here's to Romney Ryan in November!!!
Hooray for Capitalism!!!

Welcome to USMB, PuttheWhiteBackintheTargetIJustPaintedonMyselfSo-SomeoneCanJustShootMe. Hope you enjoy the boards. :lmao:

Hi Everyone!
I'm anxious to be part of the political discussion here and voice my viewpoint proudly. This year's election is sure to bring out the opinions of all - what fun.
So,
I'm sick of Obama and his apparent quest to make America a second class country. Here's to Romney Ryan in November!!!
Hooray for Capitalism!!!

What Exit?

100A here

Hi Everyone!
So,
Hooray for Capitalism!!!

What Exit?

100A here
i am guessing exit 18 or 88

Hi Everyone!
So,
Hooray for Capitalism!!!

What Exit?

100A here
i am guessing exit 18 or 88

I got him at about 148

Forum List

Back